Unfortunately the annnouncement does not include the endgame settings (slow, regular or fast) and the artifact. Could you please add the missing information?

Btw, the Wiki article dedicated to Olympus worlds still states

1661865793447.png

This should be revised as the artifact system was changed, and the respective artifact is now defined (or should be defined^^) in the world settings.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Details added and thanks for pointing it out the outdated wiki, I'll forward it :)

• Please also include the world into the section "Open world configs".
  • As the world was scheduled for (and started) yesterday but was opened for registration only today, the dates stated for the start of the world and the duration of the pre-temple stage of the world are not correct. As a result, there is one day missing from the 31 days in the info tab.
1662557667388.png

1662557710321.png

Okay, one day less is not a catastrophe, of course. However, it was always one of the main points of criticism that on Olympus worlds the first endgame-related stage (i.e. the small temple stage) starts much too early. On zz25, with the "regular" endgame setting and game speed 3, you have only one month to form a decent alliance, to plan which temples the alliance should take and where to settle (!), and to recruit enough troops to clear the temples. On Olympus worlds, there is no space at all for normal game-play, for fights and conquests prior to killing NPCs again and again. Lots and lots of them.

It´s a pity that all that feedback was in vain, and obviously no respective changes have ever been intended. When I saw the timeline today, with the temple stage already starting on October 7, 2022, my personal motivation was immediately going downhill although I actually like Olympus worlds.

I think this is a criticality of Olympus as in conquest or revolt mainly different troops are built. On revolt cleaning the temples was not a chore, neither on the beta nor on the live server in the Italian market. In conquest, however, the situation is different.

Different timing should probably be evaluated depending on the game mode

athenakazuo

Manticore
Well, I remember US Lato Olympus conquest world some servers back and the temples weren't considered a chore, but as far as I remember they did not open a month after the server did. I do remember that there was quiet a bit of time between the small temples and the large temples opening which allowed for enough time for the small temples to be conquered.

Beginners protection: 6 days

How then is it possible that there are some players on this world whose beginner´s protection will run out in the coming night?
When exactly was this world opened and when could players register? As it seems the world was opened automatically/unintentionally during the nightly server update?

kfscfnhcp13.jpg

There was a similar bug when the new German world started, but there at least the world was reset because of it.