Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
for at least two days, just on hold. It turns nicely. No more cave can be filled in this way.

Last edited:

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
I don't know how it works with spying? And whether the spy won't get to the cave either, which I rather doubt.

we cant do even the basics now with the bugs

see also the simulator and the reports of spies when you message them, full of bugs

buffysara

Athena
Administrator Overview works

Support write:

"Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We are aware of the problem and our developers are actively working on it, though we don't know how much time it will be needed to resolve your issue, we'll do our best to restore the situation as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Shigatora
Beta Team "

Screenshot-1670.png

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Although only beta / sandbox world, the GR pretend to have invented the game. You do read along here in any case, you are now driving my caves empty, which you could not before, because you now know that I cannot refill. It's just strange that you only ever read this here from foreigners. I haven't heard a GR complain here yet .. :)))

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
yes, but it is very time-consuming in many cities where spying is carried out at the same time. In a chain, they are always the same at the same time, GR. A rogue who thinks of account sharing. They don't do that. But one could still partly understand in the weather. The rest of them have to take a bath.

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
Although only beta / sandbox world, the GR pretend to have invented the game. You do read along here in any case, you are now driving my caves empty, which you could not before, because you now know that I cannot refill. It's just strange that you only ever read this here from foreigners. I haven't heard a GR complain here yet .. :)))
We had actually, but it was taken down because they didn't want to hear the truth

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
We had actually, but it was taken down because they didn't want to hear the truth
Invented the game or the style of play? With a few exceptions, however, I knew the GR differently. And as far as I know, the game comes from Hamburg. Originally too. We'd rather not talk about the rest here. I miss Astraxan, he was still a decent player and two others from GR. The rest so far has always been more than questionable. But it's just my experience. Maybe someone else made better ones. :)

And if you already want to have invented the game, fixing such a small bug should only be the smallest problem for you.

Oilooc

Divine Envoy
Ingame Nick: Oilooc
Affected world(s): Sandbox 21
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps: Try accessing cave
Detailed error description (What you see):
Cave does not ever load
ALL other buildings are fine
How it should be:
Cave should eventually load in
Screenshot:

claim.png

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
I feel the same way, but only on the sandbox. So far no problem on live worlds. Sandbox 20, same behavior

ROSSCOROSS 3

Divine Envoy
ROSSCOROSS3:
SANDBOX 19):
:
ACCESSING CAVE:
  1. .CAVE WAS FILL GOT A SPY THEN FOUND THAT I CAN NO LONGER ACCESS MY CAVE
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see): Cave does not load

How it should be:

Screenshot:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Our developers are working on a fix for this one. In the meantime, as someone already suggested, you can use the Caves overview if you have the Administrator.

We apologize for the inconvenience.