Feedback Greek Cup 2020

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here any feedback about this year's edition of Greek Cup!

S.G-1

Cerberus
I have a question about a points / unit
in this year is this same value ? or will be changed ?
for example from wiki : 1st dyscypline the best score is using Cerbers (2383p)

wiki is correct ? or some changes has been applied to swap a units for best score.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The values should be the same of last edition, but feel free to let us know if you notice any discrepancy! :)

S.G-1

Cerberus
@Arci , at this moment i don't have possibility to check it
this is not good answer from team .... "should be" ??
can You check it in preferences of event ?

example for winter or summer olimpic events , each values are changed every year ... and allways member of team are suprised with differences from wiki and actual event ... its not proffesional .

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We already checked and on our side everything looks fine, but It's impossible to guarantee that there won't be a bug somewhere, that was my point.

znpmzztvj59.jpg

Will this also apply to troops in temples owned by alliances?

Last edited:

S.G-1

Cerberus
@Arci
regarding to wiki
the best unit is Cerbers 2383
after are Erynies 2223
but I just check Erynies and they give more points than Cerbers 2445 ( 1070*4/1.75)
in this case wiki is wrong !! could You please to verify all "profit units" with hihgest points thats rest is correct or not ...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Did you check in the right column for the current match?

During the first match (Athens) the right value was indeed 2223, but now that the match is against Sparta the value is indeed 2445.

S.G-1

Cerberus
i'm not sure now ;) ... when I check it .. maybe You have right and I checked after swap a discipline and I skipped verified it ...
from time of my publication of post its Sparta time :( ...