DeletedUser4915

Fredy46:
tested in zz16, de111, de112:
Google Chrome latest version:
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Load the game
  2. .mute the website
  3. .reload
  4. .sound start again, the mute function would be active in the browser display

Muting the website does not work after reloading.
After reloading, the mute will be removed, although the browser will continue to show that the mute is active.
This is only true for the Grepolis site, whether Youtube or various live streams, for all of them the sound remains muted after reloading, but not for Grepolis.

:

The page should be silent after reloading also.

This seems to be an issue concerning your own browser and its settings rather than an in-game bug. Google Chrome is known for certain problems regarding the muting of individual tabs - at least that´s what I have learned from Google Chrome users over the years. Also, the muting of a Grepolis tab might not work for sounds generated by external sources (e.g. attack warners of user scripts).

I would recommend using the "toggle audio" button in the UI if you want to disable the in-game sounds of a certain game world. Its setting will be saved even after reloading the page.

jyjxzqtot63.jpg

This button, however, will only mute Grepolis in-game sounds. If you use an external attack warner (such as GRC) you will have to mute its sounds in the user script´s settings.

DeletedUser4915

I know I can mute Grepolis in the settings. That's not the problem.

Here a screenshot without userscripts.
The pages are muted, as you can see.
But it brings all the Grepolis sounds, after reload.
On all other websites I can think of, it works if I mute the website. Even after reloading.
I can't see in other pages, that Google Chrome doesn't work with that.
Only Grepolis has sound again after reloading.

[SPOILER = "Bild"]
1vhbMDU.jpg
[/SPOILER]

// Edit: BB-Code "Spoiler" don't works here?

Last edited by a moderator:

bogdy 95

Poseidon
This is mute option is not an Grepolis development and we don't update/mantain that feature. That is only a browser option which has nothing to do with us. If you want more information about those option please consult the Browser guideline or ask their support.