Ingame Nick: Galanoulis
Affected world(s): zz2
Browser: chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. .Open the event window
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):
Since the begging of the event today, the bar keeps displaying the same message on the community goals bar... "Calculating"
If you hoover mouse pointer over, again it says calculating

How it should be:
It should display the points

Screenshot:

YPMRry_sTvm2xlKsDNJP_A.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's not entirely a bug. This has to be done to better balance the thresholds for each community goal.

The calculating phase should last 48h and then the first goal is revealed. However, let's keep this thread open in case something goes wrong tomorrow :)

malgai

Hera
That's not entirely a bug. This has to be done to better balance the thresholds for each community goal.

The calculating phase should last 48h and then the first goal is revealed. However, let's keep this thread open in case something goes wrong tomorrow :)

This should be communicated somewhere before the start of the event. Either in the announcement or in the wiki page, best would be both.
I don't remember seeing this kind of goal calculation in Grepolis before. In my opinion new features should be announced on a beta (also on live worlds -> wiki article). How should we know that this is the correct behavior? Reporting new features as bugs not only consumes our time but also consumes the time of the Team.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This should be communicated somewhere before the start of the event. Either in the announcement or in the wiki page, best would be both.
I don't remember seeing this kind of goal calculation in Grepolis before. In my opinion new features should be announced on a beta (also on live worlds -> wiki article). How should we know that this is the correct behavior? Reporting new features as bugs not only consumes our time but also consumes the time of the Team.
You're definitely right, I already requested this info to be added somewhere before the event goes live :)

So this means that for the first 48h of each phase we will not be able to see how many points we have gained as a community and how many points we are missing for the goal? Is this right? Because if this is the case then I think that we will need to go to the feedback section for not spamming the bug one.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
how many points we are missing for the goal
The first goal is defined during those 48h so you aren't missing any point as a community. However, feel free to share any feedback you want in the feedback section ^^