Reproduction steps:
  1. .create new account
  2. .start tutorial quest.
  3. .biuld farm to lvl 3 as per Growth quest
Detailed error description (What you see):
Reward icon does not appear on papyrus
How it should be:
Reward icon should appear on papytus.
Issue was first seen on one server and then craeted account on 2nd to confirm and it was there. So certainly should be on all servers.

Screenshot:

7DVMn79OTRawqElM2cwBHQ.png

----------------------------
quest growth

papyrus not displaying correctly

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Could you please follow the report template and give us more information? We cannot validate the bug otherwiser.

Thank you :)

Description was clear enough. if you access the quest names Growth you will see the issue with the papyrus.

As for the form... sorry but as long as you decline to pay me the reward for reporting bug

https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/app-sound-settings-issue.4541/

as per bug report reward program described on

https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/gold-for-bug-reports.3732/

and confirmed on

https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/bug-reporting.4414/
and
https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/Βug-reward-program.4575/

that has not been cancelled and providing me excuses of the style that I already have too much gold on my account despite that in the announcement there is no such condition...
then sorry but I have no motivation to use any form.

The bug is there and appeared on more than one server... so you validate it or not it will still be there unless it is fixed.

Thank you.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Is it an Island quest or a Tutorial quest? If you do not provide enough or not clear information this just makes the procedure longer.

Thanks for the additional info and please, do not go off-topic :)

Well as far as I recall there are no Island quests with just one word!!! So I really do not see the point of such a question... I assume devs will not find it difficult to locate the mentioned quest.
As for the mentioned off topic comment, it was not off topic but a reply to the question/statement for the usage of templates etc....
It might had been off topic is a normal player had asked me and had replied... but as long as the CoMa asked me, I was obliged to reply back.

Thank you.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Reporting a bug must be as clear and quick as possible to help the developers find it before proceeding with the fix. Any useful additional info has to be shared in order to make the process as quick as possible. That said, additional off-topics will be deleted.

Back to this specific issue, there aren't enough details to successfully reproduce it.

Thanks for the report anyway.

Well as said I am not "motivated" anymore to get the devs from the hand and take them there...
If it is so difficult for them who get "motivated" every month, to just open the display window of a given quest which has issues on zz13, zz14, and on production servers as well then there is not much I can do apart from wait from newbies to a server to also complain for it and then have it fixed....

I assume this thread can not only be locked, but also be moved to archive as it seems that devs are not willing to fix it as they do not consider it as a bug or it is so difficult for them to locate the quest (according to thread label)

Thank you for your time.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, you could file a proper report with all the details as requested, otherwise you're not really helpful. That's your choice if you want to help or just make people waste their time.

Now, if you want to add more details to finally identify this report I would really appreciate. If not, further off topics here will be deleted.

Thank you!

Well, you could file a proper report with all the details as requested, otherwise you're not really helpful. That's your choice if you want to help or just make people waste their time.

Now, if you want to add more details to finally identify this report I would really appreciate. If not, further off topics here will be deleted.

Thank you!

is it better now?