Affected world(s): zz2
Device: Samsung J5 (SM-J510FN)
O.S.: Android 7.1.1
App Version: 2.176.0

Reproduction steps:
  1. .Open Tyche's Calendar help file
  2. . Go to page 2
Detailed error description (What you see):
Phrasing for options 1 and 2 (see screenshot for numbering) looks like it is wrong or confusing as in both cases you have available rewards.
The only difference is that in 1 it is pending collection while in 2 you need to spin.....

How it should be:
I think it would be more correct and clear if 1 read
"Reward pending to collect"
as the phrase currently creates confusion with description of 2 (repetition of available).

Also I think we are missing an icon for the case where someone has used gold for extra spins and has collected all 6 rewards and has not refilled the wheel for that day

Screenshot:

20181127_204251.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... that's not really a bug, but I can take it as a feedback to change the phrasing :)

Looks like there was another "phrase error" on the event.....

20190101_165413.jpg

Where it is red underlined......
It should read "as the world" and not "for the world" ....

No, that´s correct. "For" can be used as a synonym for "as" or "because", especially in American English.

Well first time I hear this regardless the fact that I have been "interacting" with english speaking client around the world (Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, India....) for about 20 years...

Yes, it´s a bit "old-fashioned". You won´t find it in any kind of business English, small talk or papers - but in literature, poems, lyrics (and perhaps even in the words of a Goddess in a game...^^).