DeletedUser4186

These are always amazing. They're even more amazing as they're written by a GPC member. So, we've spoken about too many events, too many rewards... every community's spoken about that... and now, we're gonna to cry that an event offers less rewards comparing to the previous ones. Nice job here, guys!

please read careful next time

i never wrote that i am crying about less reward, just saying that i not spending gold for this event.

i have no problems with an eventfree grepolis. BUT Grepo need people that buy gold or not? So its a act of balancing in my eyes.

And if most rewards are like Island quest rewards, than i think that balance isn´t perfect, but MUCH (and i mean MUCH^^) more better than last Pandorraevent or other events. The Point will be, if its possible to reach Box 40 and more and how good the rewards after 40 will be.

DeletedUser4186

I absolutely agree with Draba

i would call my self an eventgolder^^

i like events and spend usually not less money for that (for example 2015 about 90 euro each event including fight for Winning a Day Reward or Final rewards and so on).
But last 2 years events exploded:

2012 3 Events
2013 4
2014 5
2015 6
2016 8
2017 11!!! (close to double that much als two years ago)
and 2018 we are at 6 Events right now

for me 6 events was a real fine thing each 2 month a event. But more Events means for me less gold in each events (and not only 50 euro often only 2000 Gold or less ^^)

The second Problem imo is the size of a reward. I remember the 2015 or 2016 christmasevent with Level NINE Erys Reward which meant 108 Ery if demo worked.

Thats the reason why i like the grepolympia events because the shop has moderate rewards.

I think Level 2 or 3 or max 4 for Flyerrewards is OK Level 1 perhaps to less and all over 4 is surely to high

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2458

As I read both your posts, I really think you've not caught the point.

meli

Medusa
A F2P-player can achieve the same amount on rewards as a P2W-player in this event.

You cant buy rewards with golds like in other events. So its really balanced and innogames should make better rewards in this event. The event needs a lot of time. You need a incentive to play it ^^

DeletedUser4186

As I read both your posts, I really think you've not caught the point.

perhaps it´s like just we have different Opinions?

I say the rewards seems not so good for me, and that i won´t spend money on this event (which would be absolutely ok for me)

and you quote my message and writing something about crying.

So i think you have not cought my point and perhaps i not cought your point.

And of course i am a member of GPC but this does not mean, that i can´t have an own opinion^^

DeletedUser2458

I think Draba exactly described the issue.
And I also think that (hardcore) golding is just secondary problem as what's worse? 200 players having 2x 45 manticores or 10 having 20x 45? (numbers are close to average-sized market I believe).

And of course i am a member of GPC but this does not mean, that i can´t have an own opinion^^
Nobody speaks about that. :p

DeletedUser4186

The second Problem imo is the size of a reward. I remember the 2015 or 2016 christmasevent with Level NINE Erys Reward which meant 108 Ery if demo worked.

Thats the reason why i like the grepolympia events because the shop has moderate rewards.

I think Level 2 or 3 or max 4 for Flyerrewards is OK Level 1 perhaps to less and all over 4 is surely to high

@Thasoss

i thing thats your point or not?

DeletedUser3824

How a 15 week inactive player ,with 5000 points can participate in this event ? It is a big unfair situation for us ,active ,big players . What is his point to win the rewards ?

meli

Medusa
How a 15 week inactive player ,with 5000 points can participate in this event ? It is a big unfair situation for us ,active ,big players . What is his point to win the rewards ?

What is your point in sending spam-atts and annoy me with Earthquake and Lightning Bolts
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Im testing this event for the Real-Worlds and not even play it really active and i dont use money oO
Its a little bit pathetic that you cant surpass me and now cry here. But only my opinion. Have fun.

I deactivate reports for spells and deactivate the attack warner on the app. So dont mind what you do

I cannot assess the situation in zz8, but given the fact that it was a main point of criticism during the first Pandora event in 2017 that it was impossible for smaller players to take part properly (since they were lacking the number of cities needed to produce the number of troops and troop combinations required), I think that it is encouraging that at least that issue seems to be fixed.

I appreciate that there are Inner Council members willing to be testers on Beta worlds even if they don´t play as actively as they do on their live worlds. Please keep in mind that testing is the main purpose of Beta worlds and I think it´s important that GPC members have a look at new features (or events) as soon as they are available.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3824

No ,you are not testing anything ,you just stole the opportunity from us . You use a lof of gold,I can surpass you without gold anytime ;) I don't care if you are a GPC member ,you can test whatever you want ,but not to be in first place .

No ,he is not a little player ,actually under 5000 points , inactive for months ,and now he is coming to steal our opportunity to win ,or be in the top 3 at least . We are active since the world started . This is unfair . I'm not crying bro ,keep in mind ;)

I don't care what is the purpose ,this is bullsh*t .

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please, let's moderate the tones. Keep in mind that this is a beta environment with testing purposes, not an hardcore challenge... or a challenge at all.

meli

Medusa
No ,you are not testing anything ,you just stole the opportunity from us . You use a lof of gold,I can surpass you without gold anytime ;) I don't care if you are a GPC member ,you can test whatever you want ,but not to be in first place .

No ,he is not a little player ,actually under 5000 points , inactive for months ,and now he is coming to steal our opportunity to win ,or be in the top 3 at least . We are active since the world started . This is unfair . I'm not crying bro ,keep in mind ;)

I use 100+200+300+400 Gold the first day and 100 Gold the second day. This isnt "a lot of gold". I get this gold for free (bug reports and free gold). If you cant surpass this you play this event really really bad.

I would help you and explain this event for you, but i dont like your tone. So help yourself.

But instead of crying you should improve your skills in this event. If you want the first place earn it oO

DeletedUser

I use 100+200+300+400 Gold the first day and 100 Gold the second day. This isnt "a lot of gold". I get this gold for free (bug reports and free gold). If you cant surpass this you play this event really really bad.

I would help you and explain this event for you, but i dont like your tone. So help yourself.

But instead of crying you should improve your skills in this event. If you want the first place earn it oO
Nobody here cares anymore, all event got tired in between time. No events here anymore!!!!!!

money or no money

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser4186

Sorry Lorenzou but i think you cannot surpass Meli without Gold if Meli don´t want this^^. You are lucky that i not testing this event, because my reaction to a tone like yours would normally be, beating you in that event^^
Meli tested these event not only for real playing but also for being able to give Inno a good feedback of that event, which is surely not a bad thing for an Inner Council Member.
Please don´t forget that this is BETA-World and Beta worlds are TEST Worlds. To test new things HERE is much better than do this on Liveworlds. And this event is a new thing because of its changes since the last pandorraevent

But if you wish we can give Inno the feedback that we can´t test that event that good, because some Betaplayers are angry because of one of us was to good in that event.

But readings this looks a little weird or not?^^

DeletedUser3824

I see that GPC election was succesful ..you don't understand a simple thing ,from what I've said ,and you can't even talk correctly english . You missed my point ,you are just arrogant ,and you think you are so good in this game . I've never heard of your name , I am playing in these testservers since the Warrior Worlds ,so please ;)

meli

Medusa
I see that GPC election was succesful ..you don't understand a simple thing ,from what I've said ,and you can't even talk correctly english . You missed my point ,you are just arrogant ,and you think you are so good in this game . I've never heard of your name , I am playing in these testservers since the Warrior Worlds ,so please ;)

Not good enough to play a real world? ;)

Sorry Lorenzou but i think you cannot surpass Meli without Gold if Meli don´t want this^^. You are lucky that i not testing this event, because my reaction to a tone like yours would normally be, beating you in that event^^
Meli tested these event not only for real playing but also for being able to give Inno a good feedback of that event, which is surely not a bad thing for an Inner Council Member.
Please don´t forget that this is BETA-World and Beta worlds are TEST Worlds. To test new things HERE is much better than do this on Liveworlds. And this event is a new thing because of its changes since the last pandorraevent

But if you wish we can give Inno the feedback that we can´t test that event that good, because some Betaplayers are angry because of one of us was to good in that event.

But readings this looks a little weird or not?^^

So where is the Inner Council Members to test the game android app?? Where are the Inner Council Members to test the game it self during normal days and daily updates???
Let me answer you...... NOWHERE!!!!! And why NOWHERE??? because I really can not recall ANY POST from Inner Council Member inthe Bug Section apart from those event bugs!!!!
So if you really love this game like you claim and want to do beta testing... then do not appear on;y to accompany Pandora lock her boxes..... be around the rest days of the year too....

Because from what you have written it really seems that you have missed the point of @Lorenou comment.....

I am not going to make any more comments on your above comment not only because this type of comments are out of topic of this thread (as @* Arci * also said) but mostly because I really do not like the arrogance that comes out from your comments....

If you really want to help the game improvement and be a beta tester as you claim that you want... the do not disappear in 14 days when the event ends.... and also try to find bugs in the game in general... not only in the event...
Stay around and test the daily updates... test the game application (android or apple).... and mainly stay and after your "duty" as Inner Council Member has ended..... and this inludes @meli too.... who keeps been provocative and sarcastic....

So summing up, as Inner Council Members you both need to behave a bit better as you are representatives of your local markets as long as you have this "title" .... and do some real testing and bug hunting like the rest do and do not recall their beta account only on events.......

As for @Lorenzou keep in mind that the pandora box prizes are personal and if you are a "good player" you can still survive without the prizes of the 3 top places in the event rank.... as they are not a big deal as long as you are a member of a real alliance...... people are "getting killed" to finish on first position for events not for the prizes but for the awards as they are big noobs and they have forgotten that this is a war game and the fun is in the battles and conquering towns and not on awards badges for which they can also pay to get faster..... or acquire as they are mostly useless to conquer a town and mostly crying when they meet the compass.....

As for the event prizes in general they do need to have an escalation concept and not be given randomly i.e. lower prizes on lower event levels and while you progress you get better prizes....

Also regarding the gold as @* Arci * also mentioned this needs to be included... do not forget people that Inno is a company and not a charity organisation and needs to have profit from somewhere.... so the more the events... the more the chances for profit as "users" while need to compete and get those awards I mentioned above..... I do know that there are too many events (and mainly that repetition of the same event is making it boring) bit company needs the money form the "competitors" and grepolis programming team is not so imaginative as the Forge Of Empires team where there are by far more events... but not the same ..... with new prizes on every event.... So this drawback of the Grepolis programming team makes the events so boring as they are now.... but then again this is Inno upper management issue to deal with and stop repeating same things over and over again and provide clients with a greater variety of events .....

To tired to write more.... so will end this post here.....