DeletedUser3858

I don't understand...
attacker has 1 city, defender 1 city - morale 30%
attacker has 100 cities, defender 20 cities - morale 100%
Is it so?

DeletedUser2458

I don't know if you don't understand. However, it's proposed that the formula will stay same but after you reach 11 cities you won't simply benefit from morale in case you're attacked by a significantly stronger player. If you have more than 1 city and less than 11 cities, the minimal % morale procentage will simply rise. Now, the morale can't reach values below 30%. After this change, if you have e.g. 2 cities, any attacker (regardless on his points) won't attack with morale which is less than 37% and so on.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The usual rules and formula are the same, the only difference is that the more towns the defender has, the less effective morale will be.

A few examples:
Attacking a 1 town player will have no difference from before.
Attacking a 6 towns player will follow the same calculation as before, but the morale will not go below 65%.
Attacking a 11+ towns player will result in 100% morale, always.

The usual rules and formula are the same, the only difference is that the more towns the defender has, the less effective morale will be.

A few examples:
Attacking a 1 town player will have no difference from before.
Attacking a 6 towns player will follow the same calculation as before, but the morale will not go below 65%.
Attacking a 11+ towns player will result in 100% morale, always.
Thank you. Now I have understand it!

Sounds a bit better than this old crappy morale but I think it still need some work out and additional criteria.... i.e. account activity or days of existence....

I still recall this guy from tribal wars were morale was always on (at least back then) that had only 1 town, full of support..... and a whole group of alliances, 3 to 4 areas (lets say oceans) were trying to empty the town, but due to low morale we did not even scratch him apart from giving him far too many battle points.
Similar scenario I had met also on the first greek server with morale.
What I mean is that I have met account with one town full of defenses just to gain easy battle point. This would not have happened if morale affect for those had a time limit similar to the beginners protection. SO people would not exploit this for getting free battle points!!!!

I had mentioned that back then as well but none paid any attention.... and I stopped interring with servers having morale activated as I find it by far too unfair .....