Bejbyna´s Trading Adventures

DeletedUser4446

Hello, I would like to start an irregular blog describing my acctual experiences in this beta world.

I decided to try a peaceful gameplay making just trading cities. I hope I can survive and grow with just a little deffensive army to discourage random attackers and use diplomacy to ensure safety from neighbouring alliances.

I hope the leaders and other members will tolerate my litle trading company and wont ruin my roleplaying efforts and in exchange will enjoy the benefits of trading alliance near their cities in the future and will be praised here on this humble blog so the others can see which alliances can keep its promises and which can not be trusted.

What I am hoping for in the future is a trading empire of neutral cities across all the main oceans. supplying playrs of resources, having some special contracts with players or alliances, maybe offer rewards for defending our cities and punishing bad players and so on, We ll see.

So far I just got out of Beginners protection and in my few little cities I am building my production and markets so I can start some serious trading ;) I have not been attacked yet but somebody have already tried to scout me so I have slowed down the economy building until I have enough deffence or some other mean of protection.

Well, speaking of proection I am happy to announce that I have my first very important no agresion agreement in place. ;)
In the next blog I might tell you more about our progress. I need to make a friendly relationship at least with 2 more significant alliances and maybe get some other players on board to make it more coopertive and fun.

If they wont mind I will mention pacted alliances and friendly players in the next blog.

See you next time

PS: If there is someone who would like to join me in this, just send me an in-game message and we will talk

my player name: Bejbyna

DeletedUser4446

OOkayy,
I can see a ton of people want to know what´s new on my trading mission so here you go.

The diplomacy
I have talked to the 3 closest alliances asking for no agression and no moving to my islads while explaining my mision. I was actually surprised that all of them were willing to talk to me about my little unsignificant ally and that nobody told me to GTFO as I feared.

Here is an overview of my results

The FOG - Very nice and polite. Did not have any problems and agreed to my proposition. On top of that offerd me a place among themselves in case i change my mind about just trading. The best part is that the communication was super quick, finished the same day I first conacted them. So thats a big + in my book ;).

Incontrolales 5.0 - Here I struggled a little bit to get to the right person. I contacted a few top members and was linked to someone but at the end discussed my thing with one of the first contacts, so that was little bit complicated but maybe it was me who caused it with my impatience :D. Nevertheless my proposition was discussed and althought I had to wait for 5 days, in the end I was pleased when the proposition was fully accepted. More bussiness partners for me ;)

AXAIOI - These guys are No.1 alliance so I was surprised the diplomacy guy talked to me about my kind of ridiculous proposition and they even discussed it among leaders. Unfortunately, my proposition was refused. They made it clear that they have strategic plans and that they will fight anyone standing in the way. Obviously I am not very happy but I respect this. I was informed honestly and politely and they even suggested some possible solutions. Unfortulately any of them weren´t acceptable for me. They suggested to join their nearby allies but I cannot join any aliance because I need to remain neutral to everyone when they fight each other. So my options are either moving away from their zone of interest or stay and hope to maybe change their mind in near future.

For now I decided to risk and stay where I am because AXAIOI are not that close to my islands yet and noone knows what will happen. I have a few friends here and also I think it doesnt make sense to move away from everyone because I need to be close to as many different alliances and players as possile.

So that was about diplomacy. I call it a success because I didn´t believe they will even talk to me and now I have 2 of 3 pacts i wanted .

On the other hand, what I am not so happy about is our members count. Which is exactly 1 including me. :D I think I need to do somethin about this but I am not yet sure what. I dont think its a good idea to recruit among friendly or hostile alliances so I am left with the inactives and they are obviously for no good. My hope maybe are the new players spawning now on my island and on the new ones close by. Lets see how it goes. In worst case I can still go on by myself. At least I dont need to worry about other members causing troubes if they get bored and decide to attack someone.

The trading
The trading is still in development since I still need most of my resources income to cover buildings and stuff. But I believe I will soon start to pump at least some offers to the marketplace. I am thinking about offering better prices to my pacts and not so good ratios for the rest. That could motivate more alliances to be friendly with me and maybe invite me to new regions in the future ;)

Stay tuned for the next blog. I will report how succesful I was with recruiting and I will probably add something else to keep it interesting. You can also tell me in the comments what would you like me to write about if theres something you are missing ;).

DeletedUser4446

Of course I forgot something !!!!!!!!!

The first supporters are the most important. So big thank you for the guys who gave me likes or comented something nice after the first blog ;)
If you write me in game I will send you some symbollic present ;) mybe 1k of reources just for fun. :D

See you soon

Of course I forgot something !!!!!!!!!

The first supporters are the most important. So big thank you for the guys who gave me likes or comented something nice after the first blog ;)
If you write me in game I will send you some symbollic present ;) mybe 1k of reources just for fun. :D

See you soon

So you want to bribe the admins????
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser4446

:D :D didnt know they are admins LOL

edit: I can see now they really are admins but i dont know. Dont think it can be called a bribe at all. Is it really a problem? °_°

Last edited by a moderator: