Affected world:
sandbox7
(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: google chrome

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device: not found on mobile version
O.S.:
App Version:

Steps to reproduce: You need to sent 2 colony ships from the same city at the same second. I will show pictures below.

Detailed error description (What you see): I have 2 colony ships attacking but it shows only one moving

How it should be: There should be 2 attacks shown, instead of one

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/fxba2b , http://prntscr.com/fxbahp

As you can see, it says i have 2 attacks on the same sec but it doesnt show it, but at commands it shows it perfectly!!!

Sorry in advance for my bad english, i am not from England, but i hope you make out what i mean!

This is a problem after the revision of the attack screen we have a few examples in german forum for didn't show one of more attacks

What happen after press F5?

DeletedUser4431

i didnt press F5, and now that i saw the message its to late, the attacks have already landed! The next time this happens, i will make sure to press F5, then i will be able to answer you whether anything changes or not!

Sounds a bit strange to manage to send 2 CS attacks from same town to the same target town both send st the same time.....
I mean there should be at least 1 sec needed to refresh window and send 2nd attack....
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser4431

I tried about 20-30 times, attacking and canceling until it gave this timming! The first attack was sent 6secs after i pressed it, and i waited for the 2nd one, to be 5secs after it and then i pressed it! I have been doing it for about 15mins again and again, until i managed it!!!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Give the time to try it to an inactive player, after some time, you will probably get it! But you need administrator and captain to do it. Its the fastest way! This can happen because attacks do not land the same sec you sent them, but they have a random factor up to +-10secs if i am not mistaken!

Unfortunately it has not to do with the CS and it has not to do with the arrival in the same second.
That was an accident or an fortuitousness. Sometimes one of the attacks is missing, in the non-premium display but you can see it in every case in the premium display.

Actually nobody knows, why it happen.

DeletedUser4431

Oh, yes its true the premium display was working perfectly. This needs to be fixed ASAP though! Not everyone is using premium!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So, as you said this looks quite hard to reproduce and investigate on. I'll let the thread open, let us know if you find more useful details!

DeletedUser4431

And you had all scripts disabled when this happened??
Because lately GRC is misbehaving....

Yes, scripts were closed, just to minimize the delays and make the timing easier to manage...
Yesterday i sent two CSs again, this time with different arrival times, it was shown, just as it was supposed to, so i suppose it has to do with the arrival time being the same second. I will try it again sometime soon. I will make sure to inform with the latest details. And i will try pressing F5, as stated above, just to check if anything changes.

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Sorry in advance for my bad English.