sandbox dead please end world

when will this world end it seems theres just over 500 players world wonder was won a long time ago the world is into its 3rd year, why are you keeping this world open sandbox 3 is closing after only 18 months and theres more players in that world than sandbox world
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser

I agree. I would suggest speed 4. I will create a poll for the settings when it comes to this point. Currently the date for a new world is not set yet.

DeletedUser

I agree. I would suggest speed 4. I will create a poll for the settings when it comes to this point. Currently the date for a new world is not set yet.

About time this world wil close down and a fress world will open again
game speed 4 unit speed 3

DeletedUser2940

I am definitely looking forward to a new world! Even better there is a great chance it will have Revolt. However, I would suggest lower speeds, not exceeding three, but still nice to hear such news.

DeletedUser4088

I really like this world :) Ok, it's a little bit old and "conquer" but it's really different type of gameplay when you don't know what will happened and which top player is still active.
I see that still few people play on this world.

So i would like to see it like "live museum" of grepolis :p

And i just again start play on this server and have much fun so please don't ruin it :wink:

currently player stats in sandbox world show 386 players with more ghosting each day may i ask admin the ? what is the point in keeping this world open .lets get a new world open equally as fast as sandbox and lets get some fun back into playing with a new challenge as this world is crying out to be closed

lets take away the players with 0 citys and lets pretend the players inactive with 1 city all ghosted that leaves under 250 players lol
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser

After a long time this world will close down
I as 1 whas a person who hadt ask to close down this world now finally time has come but its sad to see
How whe all great wariors have to say goodby to another some will go for a new world others are stopping grepo forever
Stil after whe all ingame have got the message world will close down nothing have be put here in forum
Thats why i will start by saying
Thanks to all players the good and the bad friends and enemys for the great time whe hadt :)
Also whant to thank grepo for all the good and bad parts inside the game ;)

Saluut to you all
tays