Recent content by War-Fighter

1. Suggetion for Land expansion

Explain to support NL. Because if you use a vpn correctly, they rarely get detected. Anyway, that is my only concern.
  2. Suggetion for Land expansion

I understand that this is a nice way of adding another element in the game where you focus on taking cities with bonussen from your enemies. However do take into account that since players can get these bonusses through events, this would incentivise cheating with double accounts to hoard more...
  3. Easter Peace Time

Get rid of it altogether. For example in my country, the Netherlands, people are not religious anymore. A larger part of the population is a devoted Muslim than a devoted christian. My alliance on the Dutch server was disappointed to see peace time during Easter, the amount of people who went...
  4. Questions Regarding mechanics Temples (Sandbox 16: Olympus endgame)

That's great, I hope they keep this feature in there, or remove the limitation on the amount of temples one alliance can take. This topic can be closed
  5. Questions Regarding mechanics Temples (Sandbox 16: Olympus endgame)

Thank you for answering Q2. For Q1 what I meant is: - the alliance owns the temple - if I join an alliance, I will receive the effects - if I split my alliance into 2 alliances, each being able to take 5 small and 2 big temples. Would it be possible for 1 alliance to take bonuses for naval...
  6. Questions Regarding mechanics Temples (Sandbox 16: Olympus endgame)

Hello, I have a few questions regarding some mechanics of the new Olympus world played in sandbox 16, which I posed to the game moderators via a support ticket. Instead of answering the ticket, they suggested me to make a forum post as some players might know the answers and others might be...