Recent content by timemnemic

1. timemnemic

‍♂️ the bar protrudes horizontally and vertically into the magic menu. you have to bend your fingers in order not to open the bow menu while doing magic.
  2. timemnemic

why is the bug report bar so big? it protrudes fully into the magic menu on a tablet
  3. timemnemic

Since my Internet payments only on Google Play expires and I'm not willing to think about a different method of payment, with me packages of all kinds are unnecessary.
  4. timemnemic

Fixed Http:Client Error: Connection to payment failed!

zz.14 New Package failed and by Gold faiiled
  5. timemnemic

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Senate: Demolish Tab

with me Demolition jumps after one press on upgrade. All Worlds,Tablet,Chrome,Android
  6. timemnemic

Community Manager

the bugs in the game are partying, currently demolishing the wall
  7. timemnemic

When finally the already existing error for weeks with the distance setting in the market is fixed. I play with Tablet Android and Chrome Browser. The distance setting has been persistently light gray for weeks and standing at 30 min. I can do what I want the 30 min will not change. I am...
  8. timemnemic

Nun hab ich schon 3x 300 Gold im Bericht,doch der Kontostand ist immer noch der alte? Soll das ein Aprilscherz sein? Now I have 3x300 gold in the report, but the account balance is still the old one? Is this supposed to be an April Fool's joke?
  9. timemnemic

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce incorrect alliance name

My alliance name consisting of lines and points is not displayed correctly when I click on my alliance profile and player profile. In the ranking and island info he is correct. Ingame Nick:timemnemic Affected world:zz13 Browser:Chrome/Android
  10. timemnemic

Bot

I have therefore completely adopted from the beta welten. I think the just of the beta world would be a permanent spell of the misdeeds, so that this state is eradicated! and mr.smooth they already know that they are dishonest! they laugh quietly they will remember in time and have to learn...
  11. timemnemic

zz7

This world is funny
  12. timemnemic

Feedback about "Sparta vs Hades"

schniff and i can no more 5 field (tablet, chrome, android)
  13. timemnemic

nice :smile:
  14. timemnemic

Beta forum Grepolis.

warum werden hier in einer internationalen betha nicht mehere sprachen zu artikulieren genutzt ! innogames ist doch auch international und mehrsprachig ? man kann doch in seiner landessprache ein fehler besser schildern als der GOOGLE-übersetzer. :smile:
  15. timemnemic

Server statistics

ja eine spiel interne statistik zusätzlich zum ranking wäre schon was nettes.