Recent content by StrawHat

1. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

So you already have solutions for this problem, but you were not able to solve this problem? It has been known for over a year that there are massive delays in processing. Why has that still not been resolved? Some Olympus servers went online and this problem occurred again and again while...
  2. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

I am well aware of that. But apparently there is no technical solution to this problem. Then why not simply avoid this problem in some other way? Why is there at all the possibility to send an order with 1 lightship? With enough orders, the colonial ships will be veiled anyway. The possibility...
  3. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

What about the delayed processing of the reports? In Germany we had a delay of 20 hours when attacking the Olympus. However, it would have been even more if the developers hadn't intervened and canceled some commands. Has this problem also been resolved? A simple way to prevent this massive...
  4. Unconfirmed Warning Ares Fury

Seems like the warning is working correctly now
  5. Feedback: Ares

@Arci again, is THIS how it should be? Moreover it is not possible to simulte it. I tried it with 1709 horesman + 90 griffins and with 204 griffins instead of the Spartoi, but i am not nearly on that result. (Even with 147% bonus on the attack side and only 90% bonus on the defence side...
  6. Feedback: Ares

@Arci Is this how it should be?
  7. Unconfirmed Warning Ares Fury

the troops in city A: the warning for city A: the amount of fury (at the moment):
  8. Unconfirmed Warning Ares Fury

Ingame Nick: StrawHat Affected world(s): zz20 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: 1. Cast Ares' Sacrifice via the city view 2. The amount of "lost fury" varies from city to city (perhaps it depends on the amount of troops!) Detailed error description (What you see): If you cast Ares' Sacrifice...