Recent content by Stevie

1. Stevie

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce enabling/disabling Sound

Sorry, but that's wrong. I always mute Grepolis via the button in the UI and when I reload (F5 or CTRL+F5), the sound is still mute.
  2. Stevie

Sandbox 13 config proposal

- Game speed: 3 - Unit speed: 2 - Night bonus start: 23:00 - Night bonus duration: 7:00 - Beginners protection: 7 days - Alliance limit: 30 members - Conquer system: Conquest
  3. Stevie

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Don't see island quests list

I can't explain when and how that happens, but sometimes that happens to me too. Now I had accepted the reward from an island quest. zz12
  4. Stevie

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce no bubbles on blessed cities

Beginner protection ends and i can see some bubbles^^
  5. Stevie

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce no bubbles on blessed cities

Ingame Nick: Stevie Affected world(s): zz12 Browser: Vivaldi 2.0.1309.42 / Chrome 69.0.3497.102 Reproduction steps: go to settings -> Map and deactivate "Show beginner's protection" look at the Map and see no bubbles on blessed cities . Detailed error description (What you see): no bubble on...
  6. Stevie

Fixed Incantation circle - ranking

I can confirm
  7. Stevie

Fixed Sparta vs Hades - Award missing

Now everything is fine. Thanks! :)
  8. Stevie

The awards were always presented at 8 pm. I don't know which of the two it is in the category unobtainable.
  9. Stevie

Acknowledged Sparta vs Hades Grepolisscore Daily Award

Why isn't this getting any attention?
  10. Stevie

Ingame Nick: Stevie Affected world(s): zz7 Browser: Vivaldi Reproduction steps: open message . . Detailed error description (What you see): There is no Award in the message and no Award in Grepolisscore. How it should be: Screenshot:
  11. Stevie

Acknowledged Island Quests

What? :confused: The quests should be equal and visible and collectable on both devices. If someone just plays with the app, then they just never get to see some quests and never get the rewards? :eek:
  12. Stevie

Acknowledged Sparta vs Hades Grepolisscore Daily Award

Ingame Nick: Stevie Affected world(s): zz7 Browser: Vivaldi Reproduction steps: make the first place in the event open Grepolisscore open Categorie Sparta vs Hades Detailed error description (What you see): I get a Grepolisscore for 2 Awards, but this time i only got one and one from the event...
  13. Stevie

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce can't load and use simulator

Since this is exactly my resolution and you can see on the top of my screenshot that everything is there, I just tested around and realized again that this is not due to the resolution or a browser zoom, but due to the scaling of 125% recommended by Windows. Since I noticed that with the scaling...
  14. Stevie

Fixed Pandoras Box: No Award and Reward for overall Ranking

That is a bug with the "World first". I reported that at the Grepolympia-Event in german forum. https://de.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/grepolympia-griechischer-pokal-greposcore-awards-fehlen.35866/
  15. Stevie

Fixed Pandoras Box: No Award and Reward for overall Ranking

zz7 Rank 2, no reward