Recent content by Slietie

1. Support Tickets

Oww... I miss you all too and probably that keeps me checking this forum from time to time despite scarce time. I am a bit sad reading this topic, but I believe that it was just a one-time incident and you get all the support you deserve for your hard work helping devs with bug-hunting :) I...
  2. Missions on islands

What is the name of the mission that you cannot accept? Could you please send a print screen?
  3. Second episode of InnoGames TV feedback

It should work now: link. Please feel free to post any comment regarding the episode :)
  4. Sandbox 2 plans

External data for beta servers has been disabled, so Grepolismaps, Grepostats, Grepointel etc. cannot be updated. This is an intended behaviour.
  5. Banned Player info

We do not inform third parties about other players. Only the banned player can contact us via ticket system asking for details.
  6. Update 2.55 Feedback Thread

Hurray! No more spam in our reports :)
  7. Die Germanen

As you know the only language that should be used on this forum is English. And it is not without any reason. Many people do not know other languages or know them not enough. For me the sentence: seemed to be that you wish to have only Germanic people in your alliance, so just in case I decided...
  8. Why green and not black like the others?

As Geode wrote, you can use here any of the scripts that are allowed on any of other markets without a fear of being punished :) However what is important - sometimes these scripts may cause some problems with the game due to them not being adjusted properly to our changes. Thus it is important...
  9. Why green and not black like the others?

Thank you Geisti. So now it is clear that it is due to DIO tools. PS. Draba Aspera, how it comes that you are always right :smirk:
  10. Why green and not black like the others?

That would not change the color. I also think it is a script. Geisti, can you please send us a print screen of a whole screen?
  11. Conquest Time

Duration of the conquest is most of the time based on world speed (4x on Sandbox 2), so in this case it will be 6 hours.
  12. Coins Heroes

With your calculations for me personally it is ok to work 3 days to receive a hero. 3 days is not a lot. And a year for receiving 11 heroes (I assume on the highest level) is still not bad taking into consider that some events will probably grant a nice amount of coins as well so the time will...
  13. Island Quest

Island Quests appear still randomly. It may happen that you have 2 the same quests in a row - same as you may get the same value in a row when throwing a dice. However, are you sure the 2 the same quests were in a row?;)
  14. hero and sbalancing

Indeed, it is very important suggestion as even 5% defence bonus makes a big difference when there is a lot of support in an attacked city.
  15. Coins Heroes

I remember that a few times some players mentioned here on the forum, that the amount of coins we get from Island Quests is insufficient for buying and levelling heroes. So maybe devs decided to test if indeed it was too difficult to do so.