Recent content by Scoot ER

1. Scoot ER

Acknowledged Incorrect units being lost on an attack report.

9b27035e0d4936853178d6286ce82c0f Report shows no units lost (13 - 0) in the overview. But does correctly show the population (13 x 3 = 39) lost in the report. Zz23
  2. Scoot ER

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Units not returning after Island Quest being completed. Zz2

I have noticed it has happened again in Zz2, and in Zz23.
  3. Scoot ER

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Units not returning after Island Quest being completed. Zz2

I have had this happen a few times now in the past month or two. An Island Quest that requires you to send troops to complete the quest, are not being returned upon completion. The quest is fulfilled, and the reward is used / taken. After that the troops just stay is the "fictional" town that...
  4. Scoot ER

Awaiting feedback Charitable Festival BP calculation.

Response to Arci: OK, so I was WRONG about how the power stacks. It is not stacked based upon how many overall times that spell is cast on that individual city. It is based upon how many other additional spells from other gods / players that are CURRENTLY active on that specific city at the...
  5. Scoot ER

Update: For the past few days, the spell does to still not work properly. Many times, the spell only worked for the first time. It would reduce the points down from 300 to 294. It would then reset, and when cast again, the amount would only drop to the same 294. Today, it stacked only once, and...
  6. Scoot ER

Browser: Google Chrome World: Zz21 Error: The Battle Point calculation is not working correctly. The amount of battle points needed for a victory parade after the spell has been cast on a city goes down in large jumps, and even goes UP. Today, my festivals in one city went from 300 to 258 to...
  7. Scoot ER

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce City appearance on island in Zz12

Thank you for the information. Have a nice day :)
  8. Scoot ER

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce City appearance on island in Zz12

DELETE Thread. NOT A BUG. New feature I was not aware of.
  9. Scoot ER

Acknowledged Island Quest: "The Chariot Tournament" can not send troops.

Browser: GC World: Zz2 Description: The Island Quest; The Chariot Tournament, will not open a screen allowing you to send any troops. The screen opens to an empty box near the upper left corner of the larger Island Quest page. This box does this with all cities on the island. How It Should Be...
  10. Scoot ER

Acknowledged Incorrect Reward Values in Mini-Game

Ingame Nick: Affected world(s): Zz2 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .Earn an award. Either the map quest or a sinking a ship. . Save it to your game inventory or use the award. . The Award level will be the same, but the amount per hour changes. Detailed error description (What you see)...
  11. Scoot ER

Sandbox 10; Where is the link to it?

To whom it may concern, That is the question. Where is the new Beta World? When I log-in and log-out, I do not have a bar at the bottom for more worlds. Am I the only one missing it? Is so just post a link to it for me. Thank you, Scott.
  12. Scoot ER

Two ideas that might help. (w/ poll)

I posted this almost a month ago. Of those that have voted, 60% of them say I have a good idea.
  13. Scoot ER

Acknowledged GrepolisScore not matching in all worlds.

The bug has been there for several days now. The error shows that I have scored +250 more in world Zz2, when being seen/viewed from world Zz5. The error shows up differently in world Zz1. Being viewed from world Zz1, the score shows that I have the full points in world Zz2, but is now -250...
  14. Scoot ER

Acknowledged GrepolisScore not matching in all worlds.

I have no real playing issue, so this would be a very low level issue. The GrepolisScore system does not match-up in the worlds I play in. In Zz5 it displays +250 more than in Zz1 or Zz2.
  15. Scoot ER

Two ideas that might help. (w/ poll)

I have two ideas that might help the game. One involves the Farming Villages, the other involves the Special Buildings. The first topic to cover is the Special buildings. Two years ago, the city map was expanded to give us a better view of the city. Now this new larger view has not been made...