Recent content by PinkBerry

1. PinkBerry

Fixed Island dissapeard

not completely resolved, now atk troop disappeared - no report and they never hit
  2. PinkBerry

Fixed Island dissapeard

it was for what the last update? i did not see any beneficial change except the game is now unplayable in zz16 why have you done that update? - the game worked fine before that:(
  3. PinkBerry

Fixed Island dissapeard

without captain impossible collect ressources on the zz16 as you don't have access to peasants anymore don't know if the problem is only on this server for players or not the only thing you can have access on islands which disappeared seems to be the bandit camp
  4. PinkBerry

Fixed Island dissapeard

you can collect ressources from peasants but not ask them army anymore the problem of island disappear it's also available for opera
  5. PinkBerry

i was currently waiting recruitment heroes (reduce 22 to -60 cost and time of recuitment) which miss a lot like for archers, chariots, biremes and triremes:(
  6. PinkBerry

The new hero Telemachos has reached Grepolis seas! This hero will be obtainable with the next event. Swordsman will have 11-30% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting with Telemachos. i don't understand why having a new hero for swordman when we've already have one for...
  7. PinkBerry

devil, i wanted to have those i hate prank now, you have no choice but to change gods and to exit a new hero to compensate :uhh:
  8. PinkBerry

you should have grepolistoolkit i think it'll be easier and lose less time if we can looking for by town/player for reports and by player for message.
  9. PinkBerry

if possible, i'll be in favour of peace time breaks it's important to have time without playing nor having to use the vm even if i spend a lot of my time
  10. PinkBerry

Introduce yourself! 2.0

PinkBerry (a girl- roots I forgot) age (it's a secret) - doesn't work actually except as a volunteer, i played on many servers of different countries - I am not a rookie but I am in mode testing. In zz6, i test the new heroes but I don't know if i will play seriously - it's for me a testing...
  11. PinkBerry

i found the first cost of Ylestres very accessible and very useful her low cost and her effect when you begin in a bad island and have not a lot of coins, now all heroes of ressources are not cheap
  12. PinkBerry

Feedback about our InnoGames TV episodes

it will miss for chariot and triremes
  13. PinkBerry

it only miss a hero like aristotle but for birems et triremes most of the news heroes were asked long time ago, and i'm happy we can have all them, in this new changelog it's a good opportunity to test them before their official issue
  14. PinkBerry

i think the second cristal was just an error in the wiki, years' before we only have got one a day
  15. PinkBerry

Against a big ally in mode revolt, who can put 20 to 70k birems without count trirems, it's very difficult to breakdown the naval wall If the same ally can also align as much as they want of lightship because they redo it very fast, it would become very difficult for ally's player of medium size...