Recent content by moonlight900

1. moonlight900

It's great to see the community's suggestions and feedback being taken into consideration. However, I would like to ask if we will see anything other than innovations in the app. InnoGames has been dedicating itself exclusively to it for 12 months
  2. moonlight900

Ah, I was hoping the word "improvements" would refer to something new about gameplay
  3. moonlight900

About "Internal changes and improvements" does the innogames refer to the Grepolis Code, gameplay mechanics or human resources?
  4. moonlight900

Is there a possibility that InnoGames will share its plans for the future of Grepolis with users? Maybe allowing us to give feedback on an update policy that I honestly don't understand. Launch the worlds olympus uprising in 2022 in the beta, promise to launch it on the live worlds and then all...
  5. moonlight900

Update 2.285 has already been announced on the French forum. Nothing here. Is all this normal, @Arci?
  6. moonlight900

I guess we players won't get any announcements from Innogames this year. This has already happened in 2017 when the Roadmap was no longer published in the forums, but the devblog remained active, which is no longer the case. In 2019 alone there were 7 posts in the devblog, between 2020 and...
  7. moonlight900

On the Italian live worlds it has already been announced even with a duration of 14 days while on the beta it will be only 6 days. You don't even get the chance to test the event well with such different durations
  8. moonlight900

OLUMPUS SMALL PORTALS

This idea would destroy the sense of having distance in grepolis. Practically every city or every temple would be attackable within an hour. It would no longer be necessary to move and expand, it would be enough to have a portal
  9. moonlight900

@Arci, why the new event has not been announced?
  10. moonlight900

@Arci, what's the answer?
  11. moonlight900

@Arci, is there a chance to find out about InnoGames' plans for Grepolis in 2023?
  12. moonlight900

If I active a revolt, I can see that in this mini-order window. Does the command window refer to the command window of the temples and not the order overview and the individual cities?
  13. moonlight900

Question: Will inserting alliance mates' uprisings on temples only affect the admin order overview or also the city-related mini-order window? In the second case, I hope a filter that can be activated has been thought of because it would be horrible to find yourself with 20/30 active revolts for...
  14. moonlight900

Compared to the Grepolympia I remembered, the beers have disappeared, replaced by the battle strategy, while the central rewards have gone from two (battle strategy and population increase) to population increase only
  15. moonlight900

I should have lost the Pandora's box in 2018 because I don't remember