Recent content by Merignac

1. Fixed Eventy Incarnation: Recipe reward error

As this thread (https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/incantation-circle-internal-error.4235/) has been closed I reply here. Will I, and others, get our gold back, gift wrapped, ready for Christmas?
  2. Fixed Incantation circle - internal error

Now that it is fixed.... Can I please have my recipe back or the 50 gold I spend on it to get it???
  3. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce no minimum troop

As far as I know you are able to attack ghosts with just 1 slinger, or sword or whatever. It has been like that since I first started playing in 2015
  4. Acknowledged Island Quests

tbh, and I am not in SB10, it should be available to be collected from both devices. It is not a matter of being collected twice, its a matter of not being able to collect it via the app.
  5. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2018

mmm... Really? I played it both them years and certainly can't remember captain costing me gold for each battle. But hey! I am old... so might have forgotten that bit
  6. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2018

Old style you activated the captain and then had him for x amount of time. Now you have to pay for every time you want to use him. To heal all starts at 125 gold, it was 100 gold. The only good thing is that they have taken out slow transports as prize. Otherwise it is pretty much the same...
  7. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2018

My honest opinion.... a good event has been turned into a money grabbing event. It was fine the way it was. Why fix something when it wasn't broken?
  8. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce activity / inactivity

That is a feature from GRCR, and not Inno itself. I have already mentioned this bug in another thread and got told that it has nothing to do with Inno, even though it happened straight after an update. Something must have been in that update what firstly broke the support recall window and the...
  9. Fixed Can't return my own troops

That has been happening since this mornings update. And that update also seems to have broken GRCR.
  10. Ghost towns

It works very well in revolt, plus you do not get bp from defending a ghost
  11. Ghost towns

Yeah it should be exactly like in revolt.
  12. Ghost towns

What I am trying to say, unsuccessfully I may add, is that ghost towns in conquest should be no different than ghost towns in revolt. In both styles you should just be able to land a cs. In revolt you do not need to wait the 12 hours, whereas in conquest you do. In both style to natives are...
  13. Ghost towns

Yeah, and there is no ruler in a ghost town in a conquest world either so why the need for a siege?
  14. Ghost towns

I find it very strange that in a revolt world you just have to make sure ghost town is cleared before landing a cs and then the city is yours, without having to revolt it or having to wait 12 hours. Yet in conquest you have to go through the motions of a siege
  15. Acknowledged Daily Reward

zz2 is the same. Can't access the daily bonus. Plus, I have lost dio tools in zz2 and zz7. And as above, once the quest log has been opened I can then access the daily bonus.