Recent content by malgai

1. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Artifact missing on zz23

You should be able to scroll down to the other artifacts. At least it works for me.
  2. ZZ17

Do I have a Team Tag on the forums? No. Did I ever reply to any Ticket of you or your friends or anyone here? No. Do you see any post of mine in the announcement section? Maybe Event section? Guess the answer: No. What should be my duty when I don't do the things mentioned above? Okay, I know...
  3. ZZ17

For your information: I am not part of the Beta Team and I do not have any advantages that you don't have. I was surprised by the removal of the peace time and the extension of the closing counter as well. And trust me, I do not enjoy getting spam-spelled by you and your alliance. I definitely...
  4. Feedback: Brower Changelog 2.229

This is not a good idea in my opinion. The problem I can see here is, that you might log in to see when the attack arrives and if you are in a hurry or can't really pay much attention to Grepolis, you close Grepolis a few seconds afterwards and you think everything is fine for the next few...
  5. Delete ''democracy'' research

In this case, with democracy and helena it is 9:21 hours. (You will have to multiply 0.35 by 60, then you get 21 minutes) I count 9 for this year (2020)
  6. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Divine spell not repoted and question

It looks like as if the defendig units were from an alliance member or a pact member. I hope that's the case. If that were the units from the city owner, it might be a bug... Count together all opponent's farm spaces: 78 + 4*3 + 3*4 + 11*3 = 135. If it were friendly units, you get only 20% of...
  7. Awaiting feedback Chromebook

Could you please check if both the zoom factor of your device and the zoom factor of your browser is at 100%?
  8. Acknowledged City festivals

Yes, it works again now. At least for victory processions.
  9. Acknowledged City festivals

I can confirm this bug. It doesn't work for me aswell.
  10. Unconfirmed Crazy Server Chronometer

It's not too tragic in the case of buildings but it also affects building completion times. However, seconds are really really important in the command overview and attack planner like some players already mentioned.
  11. Fixed Olympus stage: Wrong spawning time

Will the Olympus spawn at 09:00 in general or is this a special behaviour because of the bug? If it generally spawns at 09:00, the "72 hour"-period after the last large temple conquest is wrong. The text should be changed if that's the case on every olympus world.
  12. Fixed Olympus stage: Wrong spawning time

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Conquer all large temples Open the Olympus menu Detailed error description (What you see): The Olympus spawn date still is 29/06/2020 altough all large temples are conquered since tonight. How it should be: The...
  13. Acknowledged Alliance Profile: Information covered by banner

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Chrome, Firefox Reproduction steps: open Alliance Pofile Detailed error description (What you see): Informations from the blue box like members, points, alliance status, required points are not visible and covered by the alliance banner...
  14. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Button "Bug reports" in front of Countdown

Until the end this issue hasn't been resolved. The world closed tonight and soon afterwards I received the first mail from someone who asked why he can't connect to the world anymore.
  15. Acknowledged Spoilers don't work in Notes

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13, zz16 (most likely all worlds) Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge Reproduction steps: Create a spoiler in your notes. Save it. Look at it. Detailed error description (What you see): I see all spoiler content but without the wrapping of the spoiler...