Recent content by koyloarxidi123

1. Acknowledged No images

links dont work
  2. Feedback: Temple Shielding

I don't like that wink. I totally agree with Michaela: When you join the world, you have less than a month to prepare yourself for PvP and PvE. That way you restrict the PvP elements and the players are focusing on the Temples. This gameplay is losing its meaning and it's getting more boring...
  3. Acknowledged Temple's Gods Icon

This problem is also to the spy reports
  4. Acknowledged Temple's Gods Icon

The icon of the gods is missing. Also, wrong god icon in the temples with athena for god
  5. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

The whole is system is lagging with the olympus movements, fix your servers
  6. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

Agree with that.
  7. Olympus // ZZ21

Large Temples: At 21/8 Large Temples appear with shields. Today, 27/8 at 9:00:00 the Large Temples opened. At 09:00:00 01/09/2021, there will be Temple Shielding and at 09:00:00 09/09/2021 Olympus will spawn. We will lose 2 weeks from battle, because of Temples Shielding and as a result Olympus...
  8. Feedback: Pandora's Box 2021

In my opinion, bad choice of event for the current situation here in zz21.
  9. Open world like sandbox 2

You will need it
  10. Duplicate Heroes

Okay, you can close it!
  11. Duplicate Heroes

Ingame Nick: koyloarxidi123 Affected world(s): zz21 Browser: Google Chrome, Opera Reproduction steps: . I push the city bbcode and when i select the "go to" button it doesnt work . . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: It should let me select the city and if the city...
  12. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce And again: Temple shielding

It is better to follow the protection's timetable, because it makes it more strategic and more difficult for an alliance to take it down. So there will be more battles and more strategies because there will be more time. All the alliances will be prepared and the gameplay will be more intresting.
  13. Feedback: Browser Changelog 2.244

How many Large Temples will spawn at zz21? Because we have 2 new gods