Recent content by iron head43

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim

good to be in your alliance instead of your pact :D
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

whats your ign?
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

on EN109 they made a ton of accounts then got banned, then all their fans (they have a ton) complained and they came back lol. i see they are here too, they are good players now after that bad experience
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

how did i know Neos would be here :)
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

with people ranked in the top 10, then stop boasting about it. Just because we dont have a deep wallet, thats not our fault. though we will be climbing the ranks after BP ends since we have plans. i said i didnt play seriously on EN109. i quit was playing on EN108 not because you took one of...
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

i am lazy :cool: 12 is a strange number, yup you were in a terrible position and i wasn't playing seriously there. like i am playing here, you survived because you used GOLD. at the moment, its not our problem that we are not super heavy GOLDERS, but we will dominate later on. This alliance has...
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

1 GREEK NEXT LVL. dont know much about them but looks ok at the moment, FLOAT 2 WONDER OF GREECE. an MRA, already got a sister alliance ect. FLOAT then SINK 3 DOMINATION COMPLEX. this alliance looks pretty good, and i can see it sticking around for a while. Very good core. SWIM 4 SPARTANS...
  8. zz10

Iron Head43
  9. Feedback: Domination World - Sandbox 10

looking forward to the world! amazing settings! what time will it be released (so i dont reload https://zz0.grepolis.com/start?action=select_new_world for 1 day like i do with all other worlds)?