Recent content by HBB-1

1. HBB-1

Why Tyche's wheel of Fortune again ?
  2. HBB-1

Grepo Info stats website

The Greek and Russian worlds are also online on http://www.grepoinfo.com/
  3. HBB-1

Grepo Info stats website

www.grepoinfo.com This website is another Dutch project. It is not a website like others, this website is created by a program and updates every hour. (The data comes from Inno web services and sometimes they have a delay of an hour) Between 3-6 am the tool is doing Night tasked. What...
  4. HBB-1

Feedback about new unit graphics

The CM of the Dutch server asked to comment here, cause of the negative reactions on this update. Summery : Old fassion, Waste of Time, difficult to recognize,horroble on the app, typical a update from developers who dont play the their selves...
  5. HBB-1

Instant Buy feedback thread

I am an active player on Dutch server and play to win When a new world starts makes this option it for me impossibile to compeat with other players who have the money to spend Specially with these excessive prices Dont get me wrong, i buy gold , but it has to stay in normal proportions. Give...
  6. HBB-1

Update 2.74 Feedback thread

Instant buy, real expensive ,pffff I understand we have to pay bit gold, but this is excessive what happend with half the building time for 25 gold ?
  7. HBB-1

Maps / stats

En there is no url or ftp where i can download a datafile where i can create myself ?
  8. HBB-1

Maps / stats

Is it possible to get stas or maps for te world Rise of the heroes Or maybe a file i can read out to create it by myself