Recent content by Graveler

1. proposed game changes

I would like to propose two structural changes to the game, because as it is now conceived, it is no longer a strategy game but a boring game. Restoring the moral achievements and abolishing the night bonus. Let me explain... The night bonus usually lasts from 11:07 p.m., I'd suggest we can't...
  2. Delete ''democracy'' research

Then, the game is '' pay to win''. They aren't necessary some abilities, just pay and win! That's the true of this grepolis, no morale, democrazy, 12 events, a lot of mithical units. Who can pay, maybe will win! Chapeau!
  3. Delete ''democracy'' research

no, after the changelog that wiped out siege morale, they're making all the conquests last eight hours. Practically everything is going to benefit those who can spend more gold, events, no moral, achievements that last as long as it takes for those who have more mythical can unload, sirens that...
  4. Feedback: Aphrodite

So, a mermaid costs 16 population. An offensive polis has 3500 population. making 15 sirens (16x15) occupy 240 of the population, and you can make 320 incendiaries with the remaining population. Now, with 15 sirens you have 15 possibilities to attack at different times. An average player...
  5. Delete ''democracy'' research

my proposal is to abolish "democracy". I'll explain why. You've taken the moral high ground over achievements. The conquests last 10 hours, with Helena at level 20 they last 8. 30, with Democracy they last 11 hours, with Democracy and Helena at level 20 they last 9. 35. Considering that the...