Recent content by Geisti

1. Geisti

You wouldn't believe that yourself Arci..you have completely stopped the communication with the beta players here..Information about possible changes in the game has not been available here for a long time..You were always looking here... which changes were made again..at some point it's over..I...
  2. Geisti

Closed Christmas challenges

Had a nice vacation..or why you didn't see any beta team members here for months.. regards Geisti
  3. Geisti

Fixed World selection page has no graphics

I love that..Login page missed..Logging in is only possible via a black dot..but the main thing is that the event is running..somehow the priorities are no longer right here.... .. .. regards Geisti
  4. Geisti

No comment.. regards Geisti
  5. Geisti

I'm about to feel sick here.. regards Geisti
  6. Geisti

Is that the Future - or a new running gag from you here.. regards Geisti
  7. Geisti

Acknowledged No images

Thanks for your answer..who explains everything here ....this is about the green smiley face .. regards Geisti
  8. Geisti

Unfortunately, nobody at this company's headquarters is interested in that .. one prefers to develop behind a closed door .. only to be able to get excited artificially .. why nobody praises your efforts .. regards Geisti
  9. Geisti

Doesn't help either .. ask Draba Aspera here .. was a member of the Beta Focus Troop here .. had to do completely pointless tests there .. Test hero's speed with the stopwatch .. our many years of gaming experience .. 10 years and more .. Unfortunately, the company is not interested .. regards...
  10. Geisti

They're about to erase..here should be something like opportunities equality..ut we can and talk our mouth fluffy here..Innogames is not interested in the opinion of the existing players..you prefer to cook your own soup behind a closed door..and then wonders that all the development work was...
  11. Geisti

I'm really sorry about that now..have now wasted unnecessary time doing something that nobody here wants..who develops this behind closed doors..without first involving the players..and now you are astonished that your developments are rejected..involve the players in your development...
  12. Geisti

When will this event finally be stopped here .. nobody wants it here .. because you have to be online 24 hours a day again .. I don't even want to talk about the rewards .. this event is a nightmare .. from box 30 the ghost catch rate is practically zero .. get rid of that or develop a new event...
  13. Geisti

Event

Hopefully not.. regards Geisti
  14. Geisti

Have fun at the event..without me..I can no longer bear this permanent event..what's the worst thing about it..they have been here for years..with little or no changes..let loose on the community of players.. regards Geisti
  15. Geisti

Attack of The Hydra 2021

sorry my mistake..sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.. regards Geisti