Recent content by Gaius Iulius Caesar

1. Awaiting feedback Incorrect time shown

Thank you, in case this is new behavior it should definitely be considered a bug. I sadly can't replicate this behavior though. For me it always shows correctly even after playing around with different time zones in my account settings: I guess it could be connected to the active user script...
  2. Feedback: Changelog 2.220

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely always take into consideration what impact a change has on strategy, even more so in regards to years-old tactics that are commonly used. In the case at hand it was decided that the negative impact doesn't warrant an only partly implementation for just...
  3. Acknowledged Beginner quest"Village Management" and select all doesn't work

Thank you, we were able to reproduce the issue and forwarded it to the developers.
  4. Awaiting feedback Incorrect time shown

I actually don't think that this is a bug. Excerpt from Wikipedia:
  5. Fixed Ranking don't working

Hey, thank you for the report. The ranking magically fixed itself over night. If you encounter any more problems with it, please let us know. :)
  6. Feedback: Changelog 2.220

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, it definitely is a strategy disruption for small players who helped their alliances carry out this tactic. We think that's fine though. Those players didn't have much "normal" gameplay going on beforehand anyways. For larger players nothing changes, they can...
  7. Feedback: World Opening - Sandbox 17

We ran into some technical difficulties while starting the world. That's why we sadly had to reset it. I am very sorry about that. The world is now running smoothly. We of course added the gold back to your account. Enjoy Sandbox 17!
  8. World Opening: Sandbox 17

The world is now open, have fun!
  9. Feedback: Changelog 2.220

The change will apply to new as well as old worlds. :) We think it's fair to ask some players to change their tactics.
  10. Feedback: World Opening - Sandbox 17

We are looking forward to your feedback on the start of our newest Beta world Sandbox 17!
  11. World Opening: Sandbox 17

Dear Players, A new world, Sandbox 17, will open tomorrow, Thursday 13th August. The config will be the following: Game speed: 4 Unit speed: 2 Trade speed: 2 Night bonus start: 23:00 Night bonus duration: 7h Beginners protection: 6 days Alliance limit: 20 members Conquer system: Revolt...
  12. Browser Changelog 2.221

Bugfixes It was not possible to reopen a thread in alliance forum with the reopen button within the thread It was not possible to unshare an alliance forum shared with another alliance
  13. Browser Changelog 2.221

Bugfixes A second and non-functional Illusion symbol was shown in the "Spells" tab when interacting with a town
  14. Feedback: Olympus

Thank you, I updated the announcement.
  15. Feedback: Browser Changelog 2.221

We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.221.