Recent content by Finrod Felagund

1. What if we had a way to deal with flash spam?

This is a must-have. I am still amazed that the functionality to deactivate alarm for a list of players (like the way you can block private message of some players) has still not be developped when anybody that plays Grepolis knows how much damage the flash spam has done on this game...
  2. Feedback: Olympus

I was rereading the annoucment and I missed something the first time :D Disclaimer: This world will be only accessible on mobile once we release app version 2.209. :eek:: can you confirm this world won't be playable by web browser? I ask confirmation because it seems like a major limitation...
  3. Feedback: Olympus

Hello, "If there are any movements towards Olympus when Olympus becomes shielded, the troops will instantly teleport back. " Is this sentence related to "After Olympus has been conquered by an Alliance, it cannot be attacked by another Alliance for 24 hours. " ? Or are there other ways to...
  4. Sandbox 13 config proposal

- Game speed: 3 - Unit speed: 3 - Night bonus start: 23 pm - Night bonus duration: 8h - Beginners protection: 5 days - Alliance limit: 30 members - Conquer system: Conquest Only 1 city for the start
  5. Feedback: Domination World - Sandbox 10

I don't know if feedback are rally used but let's give it anyway. The way the algorithm was built make self-bashing inevitable. And I think it will be very sad that the answer will be: if everyone self-bashed then everyone is equal... I will personally never self-bashed. To me it's like bot or...