Recent content by Draba Aspera

1. Draba Aspera

New Worlds

Considering the overall situation on Beta, April 1st would have been appropriate, indeed...^^
  2. Draba Aspera

Fixed Attack Planner Don´t Work

I know that the issue was already forwarded to the devs (since it was first reported in the German forum instead of here) - but why is this bug report still unconfirmed here? Is this how you encourage bug reports in the Beta forum?
  3. Draba Aspera

Last year, we had an announcement for the Valentine event - but it was not activated in time. This year, we did not even get the announcement, let alone Thessalonike´s kisses... Furthermore, the next event was announced on the live markets days ago. On Beta: Nothing. New worlds featuring the...
  4. Draba Aspera

Fixed Event window doesn't work properly

Issue resolved with today´s update.
  5. Draba Aspera

Fixed Event window doesn't work properly

After attacks the animation following the fight freezes at this point, and you won´t receive your battle report as usual. Also the numbers of available and lost units will not be updated. You can go on to the next battleground (and see how many units you have left fpr the next battle) only...
  6. Draba Aspera

Fixed Batllepoints reset to 0 (visual)

I can confirm the issue for zz2 and zz12 - just wanted to report the same. Victory processions can still be started, both in the Agora and the culture overview, but no battle points are displayed in the UI.
  7. Draba Aspera

When new event?

The new world opened on June 13, 2023. That´s not 2 months...^^ Grepolympia started (unannounced) on June 12 and therefore was not available on Sandbox 27. The next event will (most likely) be "Spartan Assassins", and it will start soon.
  8. Draba Aspera

Unconfirmed Grepolympia: Display of skill points

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera Affected world(s): zz2, zz12 Browser: FF Reproduction steps: . Open Grepolympia and distribute free skill points . Find that the new layout does not allow the display of three digit numbers - they are unreadable, showing only the first digit followed by three points ...
  9. Draba Aspera

Fixed Checkmarks missing

Has been resolved with today´s update.
  10. Draba Aspera

Fixed Checkmarks missing

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera Affected world(s): zz2, zz12 Browser: FF, no user scripts Reproduction steps: . Open harbour, barracks, culture overview, cave overview, etc.. . The green checkmarks indicating that festivals can be held or units built or silver stored are missing on various of those...
  11. Draba Aspera

Unconfirmed Sound effects don´t work

To be more precise, on Firefox (I have changed my bug report accordingly), I have some sound effects, e.g. for opening buildings like temple, cave, warehouse etc, but none for recruiting. No background music. And no attack alarm, not even after reloading (or Ctrl+F5). I have checked it (without...
  12. Draba Aspera

Unconfirmed Recruitment in harbour and barracks

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera Affected world(s): Browser: FF Reproduction steps: . Placing recruitment/construction orders in barracks and harbour will cause a strange "double jump" of the respective part of the window(s). . . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: Screenshot:
  13. Draba Aspera

Unconfirmed Sound effects don´t work

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera Affected world(s): zz2, zz12 Browser: FF Reproduction steps: . Have background music, sound effects and clicking sounds active . You will find that only the clicking sounds work, while background music and some sound effects (for recruiting) don´t (including the attack...
  14. Draba Aspera

Easter Peace Time 2023

Well, it should not be announced "right before it starts" - people must be able to plan for the Easter weekend in time. And if a peace time is established, we must be able to test beforehand whether the Peace time works correctly - often enough it did not. Btw, we had Easter Peace Times in...
  15. Draba Aspera

New Worlds

Game speed is missing - I guess it will be 3 as well? And maybe you could also add the missing numbers (night bonus 00:00 - 07:00) and letters (beginners protection: 6 days) - and give the endgame information its own line? (I know I´m being a pest, but here on Beta we have to fight for every...