Recent content by DisturbedFan96

1. DisturbedFan96

Research

I understand. Thank you
  2. DisturbedFan96

Research

Hello I have a question. I want to defend city B with units from city A. In city A I have Phalanx researched, but in B I do not. The defending units get their bonus from city A, where they are from, or to have the bonus, city B must also have Phalanx researched? Thank you!
  3. DisturbedFan96

Poseidon and Athena look super cool in my opinion :))
  4. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Problem with switching cities

This one has been fixed. Thank you! :)
  5. DisturbedFan96

Thank you ! :)
  6. DisturbedFan96

Yes, when I enter the farming village window (not using the Captain, I do not have Captain activated, just click on the village on the island) , and then try to click on the button, or use the keyboard arrows to the next or previous city, it does not change.
  7. DisturbedFan96

I just disabled the script and I still have the bug
  8. DisturbedFan96

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Google Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): When I enter the game, I can switch cities fine, but after I farm the villages, this option does not work anymore. When I press the arrow on my keypad, in the left upper...
  9. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Battle points are negative after attack

Ok, thank you! :D
  10. DisturbedFan96

Hello! Those who used the points they had will remain with the negative value?
  11. DisturbedFan96

Ingame Nick: DistubedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 & ZZ17 Browser: Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): When I entered this morning I had around 25.000 battle points, I taught it was from the "Hermes contest" and I used them to upgrade the farming villages and start Victory...