Recent content by clownface20

1. clownface20

End of the world ????

i personally agree with most players keep the world open or open another world with the same settings this world helped me grow as a player and its a good way of people learning how to play the game this has been an excellent world to play in
  2. clownface20

New world

we need a new revolt world with ww mode and a speed of 5 we have been low on revolt worlds lately after sandbox 1 5 and 8 closed
  3. clownface20

Sandbox 13 config proposal

when will sandbox 13 be open
  4. clownface20

becauce if enough people speak out they might give us speed 4 lol if you dont ask you dont get
  5. clownface20

start with 5 citys please also please consider the world speed 4 is the best setting in my opinion
  6. clownface20

game speed 5 revolt system night bonus and morale enabled we dont want a to fast world or a 2 slow world its why sandbox 1 and sandbox 2 were and is so popular
  7. clownface20

another beta world please

seeing as though sandbox 8 is closing and sandbox 10 is closing very soon can we have another world wonder revolt server as we wont have one after sandbox 8 closes we only have sandbox 11 which is domination end game regards clownface20
  8. clownface20

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Talos - Fight on button does not fight

i think this domination endgame is april 1st joke lol
  9. clownface20

ZZ8 Top 12

ichor will win the wonders most likely lol
  10. clownface20

zz7

sandbox 7 is completely dead under 200 active players i suggest when the time comes to close sandbox 2 maybe consider resetting the world with the same configuration settings this world still has over 600 players which is unbelievable for a world thats 4 years old my alliance greek islands...
  11. clownface20

Active chat ?

amazing settings on new revolt server which your bringing us next week starting with 5 citys is basically a great xmas gift to us loyal players who love the beta community and hoping sandbox 8 will be a long term world like sandbox and sandbox 2:D:manticore:
  12. clownface20

Peace time 2017

to be honest i am not bothered either way but i respect peoples xmas holidays with familys and friends so i have voted for peace time out of respect for others
  13. clownface20

Active chat ?

will there be a new revolt world opening as when 5 closes there just sandbox 2 and 7 and there both conquest worlds
  14. clownface20

Active chat ?

its the perfect balance of the world not being to fast and not being to slow and the 5 citys on starting the world keeps you involved in the game if you lose a city also no morale and nb disabled makes it a lot more fun although i would have no problems if you did have nb and morale enabled...
  15. clownface20

Active chat ?

so this turned to be a very short term world especially as sandbox 2 is still doing fantastic after 4 years running we need another beta server like sandbox 2 its proven to be very popular and you guys want to test your products so why not give the beta community what they want guys