Recent content by buffysara

1. buffysara

I think we get nothing.
  2. buffysara

Unconfirmed Dionysia - No offering Points

I've settled that now. This is a display error. It can happen if the event window is open at the time the mission ends. Hence the red marker on the event symbol. If you close everything and call it up again, you get the right term.
  3. buffysara

Event is over. No Overall Ranking Boni. zz2 29. November 20:00 , End Overall Ranking 30. November, 13:59 , End Event zz12 29. November 20:00 , End Overall Ranking 30. November, 13:55, End Event
  4. buffysara

Unconfirmed Dionysia - No offering Points

Ingame Nick: Buffysara Affected world(s): zz2 Browser: Firefox Reproduction steps: Start Mission mit Troops No Points Detailed error description (What you see): I start missions with troops to collect points and get nothing. Happened a few times. How it should be: The Phallophoros can collect...
  5. buffysara

Event ends on Sunday at 10 am Both rankings have been canceled and there has been no messages of points achieved. Presumably no prizes for the overall ranking list were distributed either.
  6. buffysara

Acknowledged tooltip title blinking very fast I cannot select a choice

workaround Browserzoom 90 or 80 %
  7. buffysara

are the dates correct ? only 9 days ?
  8. buffysara

Fixed cultural overview broken

Caves same thing
  9. buffysara

Acknowledged Window message

zz2 firefox
  10. buffysara

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Poppulation limit

the buildings suddenly need 4 more population
  11. buffysara

Acknowledged No images

also in messages
  12. buffysara

Fixed Sparta vs. Hades Battleground Cooldowntime will not be shown

Buffysara zz2, zz12 Firefox and Opera The cooldown time of the battlefields after a victory is not displayed. Neither with mouseover nor with click. Only the hourglass can be see.
  13. buffysara

@Arci said "If you manage to conjure 50 rewards until October 21st, at 23:59 server time, you will earn a Culture Level." ????