Recent content by athenakazuo

1. New Hero Mihalis

Just a made up character for the game. Aren't there some heroes like that? I feel like there are.
  2. Olympus Revolt

I was thinking about it further, and what if they changed what the curse affects? By that I mean, conquest the alliance has to lay siege to Olympus and hold it for a set amount of time. Revolt doesn't work like that since the defender has 12 hours to get the defenses ready before you can conquer...
  3. Olympus Revolt

Nothing that I know. Probably focusing on getting Ares ready for local markets.
  4. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

I sent in a ticket for the US I put in a ticket for that on the US server and they said they aren't doing it.
  5. new hero

how about reducing cost and time of horsemen?
  6. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

Maybe there aren't any awards for that event this year.
  7. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

That explains why I didn't get any notification about awards after I found her a few times on other servers.
  8. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

Yep she showed up as usual. Thanks!
  9. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

Ok cool. It sucks being stood up on Valentine's Day.
  10. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

3 hours later...maybe she came down with covid. Also there was never a game notification about her.
  11. Fixed Valentine Event: Thessa is missing

I have not seen her yet either. I am in zz19 and my browser is chrome; I had refreshed it and switched different cities. and nothing
  12. Feedback: Ares

Simulator doesn't have Aphrodite spells or Temples in Olympus; they will do that later.
  13. Feedback: Ares

What is Fury? Is that separate from favor?
  14. Feedback: Ares

Well, Ares is the God of War and Aphrodite was his lover.
  15. Acknowledged Duration of transport time

Oh, I never knew that. Thanks for the info!