Recent content by AbstractGR

1. AbstractGR

New Colonisation system

While the new colonisation system with Hyfestus seems good for players to upgrade faster, can we question the ethics of it? Is it possible that someone that puts 10 times the money I put, now has an even bigger advantage when colonising? I am in a world where I have a city of 2500 points, and...
  2. AbstractGR

New Worlds

any news????
  3. AbstractGR

Fixed Envent has stuck

Try to clear browser's cache. Check others browsers as well...
  4. AbstractGR

More customizable forum

This sounds odd at best. Why 'hack' your way to sort tabs and threads. A basic sorting would be easy, depending of how the forum threads are being fetched. Plus, some threads might me important, and some more important. A thread that is used as blueprint is most important and needs to be on top...
  5. AbstractGR

Fixed Building levels not working

The senate building in general is unresponsive, you need to close it and then reopen it to show you the current building levels. The harbour and barracks don't work, in the same way as well. World zz22
  6. AbstractGR

Fixed World selection page has no graphics

Ingame Nick: AbstractGR Affected world(s):All Browser: Brave, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer Reproduction steps: .Enter your credentials .Press login Detailed error description (What you see): When you are prompted to select a world, the graphics of...
  7. AbstractGR

The rewards are outrageously bad contrast to the effort and gold, possibly, they require. Plus there so many inconsistencies, for example on level 26 you get 15 harpies and 2 levels next you get nereids and on the next 12 biremes. How and who designed that event, this is disgraceful...
  8. AbstractGR

Fixed Trade reports show wrong city

Ingame Nick: AbstractGR Affected world(s): zz22,zz19 ( maybe all) Browser: Brave Reproduction steps: Open reports-> trade Open a city and choose info (even your own cities cannot be selected) It will show only the first city of the world ( 1) Screenshot:
  9. AbstractGR

Duplicate Alliance events not working

Ingame Nick:AbstractGR Affected world(s):ZZ22/ZZ19 Browser:Brave Reproduction steps: .Open alliance .Events . Detailed error description (What you see):You can't see alliance events, conquests and pact events and conquests How it should be: Showing Screenshot:
  10. AbstractGR

Acknowledged Recalculated time for World Wonders

It still say 97 days, I don't think they will fix it...
  11. AbstractGR

Still not fixed, we are still going for 104 days
  12. AbstractGR

@Arci can we have any feedback mate? Or will we wait until 2023 to end this world?
  13. AbstractGR

Ingame Nick:AbstractGR Affected world(s):ZZ19 Browser:Brave(Google Chrome) Reproduction steps:General Detailed error description (What you see): World wonders wanted less than 60 days to be recalculated, then WW said there will not be another recalculation. Afterwards it reset the timer to 120...
  14. AbstractGR

World won't end

I can't understand anything on your thread, could you give a brief abstract in English of its content?
  15. AbstractGR

World won't end

It changed today. I am not sure, but I think it reset, it was less than 120 days