Building Queue

Would you like to see it implemented?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe...

Results are only viewable after voting.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
I would like to suggest an addition to the Premium Administrator.
The possibility to move buildings in the Queue without needing to cancel them and lose resources.
The rules will remain the same, no bigger level building can be moved before the smaller one of the same building before is completed.
Maybe even increase the Administrator weekly costs with extra 50 coins if this change is implemented

athenakazuo

Manticore
You mean change the order of what's being built?
So if I have let's say a farm level, and an incoming attack with catapults that knocks the wall down a few levels, I can change the order so the wall can be built before the farm?
What about when something is being built right then?

bogdy 95

Poseidon
You mean change the order of what's being built?
So if I have let's say a farm level, and an incoming attack with catapults that knocks the wall down a few levels, I can change the order so the wall can be built before the farm?
What about when something is being built right then?
the building which is under construction, the first position , can't be moved, since some time passed. But yes, you can move buildings between them in the queue. if you want to move the wall from last position to second, then you could do that. the resources are anyway consumed and you get only part of them back.
would be easier and cheaper, because you won't have to cancel all the buildings in queue so that you put the urgent one first losing a lot of resources

athenakazuo

Manticore
the building which is under construction, the first position , can't be moved, since some time passed. But yes, you can move buildings between them in the queue. if you want to move the wall from last position to second, then you could do that. the resources are anyway consumed and you get only part of them back.
would be easier and cheaper, because you won't have to cancel all the buildings in queue so that you put the urgent one first losing a lot of resources
Thank you for explaining that further!