Awaiting feedback Victory festival's,

saargo

Cyclop
Have today 4, but don't give anything same score than before. 36/45 Can someone check. Thx.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Could you please use the Bug Report Template and provide us with more details? It will provide us with much more info that we need to assist you :)

I had a look at your account on Sandbox 20 and everything seems to be in place.

saargo

Cyclop
I don't understand what they want were. Problem is simple, yesterday I have 4 victory processions but I don't get any scores, today I try and it worked, but ain't enough to me. I lost 1200 BP. And then it happens again? Can someone check how you called it but in Finnish loki tiedosto. I hope you understand what I try to tell you.-saargo-

saargo

Cyclop
I don't understand what they wand, simple proplem but no help ever.
I don't understand what they want were. Problem is simple, yesterday I have 4 victory processions but I don't get any scores, today I try and it worked, but ain't enough to me. I lost 1200 BP. And then it happens again? Can someone check how you called it but in Finnish loki tiedosto. I hope you understand what I try to tell you.-saargo-

saargo

Cyclop
If I try to start from beginning, again, can I choose the ocean?

saargo

Cyclop
You can decide the direction as if you were starting for the first time, but not exactly the ocean
So then it doesn't help, and I don't get my 4 points from victory processions? Then this game change and start to steal from players? In game and from customers bank account.

saargo

Cyclop
I'm afraid I don't fully understand what is going on. Is the issue on beta or on the FI server?

Could you please provide all the information described here? https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-bug-report.2783/
Victory processions here in beta server, but other problems in FI server, but one thing what have happened from fin server at first is possible here too if it haven't change. Before then "asuttaa" send cs, have to put transport ships and light ships too, but not any more can only send cs and wait that 12 hours. And I have send fin server all files no help they steal even my 5 year present from innogames. 2018