End of the world ????

panos888

Divine Envoy
I believe that this world must stay open. If you close this world probably you will loose most of us from clients.
Reconsider.
- andreasbog2 i changed the first letters with capital!!!!!

As long as there are 300+ active players on a WW world it will not close. The players decide when to make a world close, not the game itself :)

How sure are you about this for the beta??
Because as I said on another post there were many times that the shutdown requirements of a normal market world were met but nothing happened...
There were two times where a single alliance occupied all wonders and had them for more than 4-5 months (maybe more)
There were many times in the past that you presses the "rank" on the left navigation bar and you could count less than 300 accounts in total (I am sure that I had seen less than 200 about 2 or 3 years ago)
But despite that a count down NEVER started....

So what changed now??????
And what if new players register into server.
Will that stop the countdown??

...and I have never read this player names here in the bug forum from Beta.

Well... this might have happened because someone ELSE declared those for them or they have choosen another path to report them i.e. the ticketing system....

After all these years you still think that bugs are reported only in the forum bugs section???

I have have reported bugs under my name that persons from my alliance have found and there were players from pact alliances that had either asked me to report a bug or help them with the translation....

The fact that you do not see a person reporting a bug does not mean that he has not contributed in finding this bug!!!

For example for me to find a bug in an attack I need someone to attack... SO If I find this by attacking @Draba Aspera for example, does not mean that @Draba Aspera has not contributed to finding this bug!!!

Geisti

Griffin
How sure are you about this for the beta??
Because as I said on another post there were many times that the shutdown requirements of a normal market world were met but nothing happened...
There were two times where a single alliance occupied all wonders and had them for more than 4-5 months (maybe more)
There were many times in the past that you presses the "rank" on the left navigation bar and you could count less than 300 accounts in total (I am sure that I had seen less than 200 about 2 or 3 years ago)
But despite that a count down NEVER started....

So what changed now??????
And what if new players register into server.
Will that stop the countdown??

Well... this might have happened because someone ELSE declared those for them or they have choosen another path to report them i.e. the ticketing system....

After all these years you still think that bugs are reported only in the forum bugs section???

I have have reported bugs under my name that persons from my alliance have found and there were players from pact alliances that had either asked me to report a bug or help them with the translation....

The fact that you do not see a person reporting a bug does not mean that he has not contributed in finding this bug!!!

For example for me to find a bug in an attack I need someone to attack... SO If I find this by attacking @Draba Aspera for example, does not mean that @Draba Aspera has not contributed to finding this bug!!!

Instead of fighting us down to the last knife, we should rather make sure that this test world remains open. Don't you think..

regards
Geisti

Instead of fighting us down to the last knife, we should rather make sure that this test world remains open. Don't you think..

regards
Geisti

No one is fighting you.... I think you got lost in the translation.... we are looking for the same thing.... I hope @buffysara or @Draba Aspera could explain you the meaning of my message in German as I do not trust google translator to explain it to you....

and therefore I am looking together with you for reasons that Arci can bring to the discussion with the Hamburg colleagues why this world should not be closed.

We all hope for the same...

Android303

Calydonian Boar
so far we have had no answer if the world is still open, so the certainty they give us is that it will close, better to ask for another special world that takes another 8 years to close, we will discuss configurations, I
4 world speeds
3 troop speed
3 trading speed
conquest mode
no night bonus
without morals
all gods
25 johadores per alliance end of the Olympus game (with temples across 100 oceans)
3 starting cities

so far we have had no answer if the world is still open, so the certainty they give us is that it will close, better to ask for another special world that takes another 8 years to close, we will discuss configurations, I
4 world speeds
3 troop speed
3 trading speed
conquest mode
no night bonus
without morals
all gods
25 johadores per alliance end of the Olympus game (with temples across 100 oceans)
3 starting cities

You are out of subject...

If you want an Olympus server then use the existing one....there is already an Olympus beta server if you want to join.....

Android303

Calydonian Boar
You are out of subject...

If you want an Olympus server then use the existing one....there is already an Olympus beta server if you want to join.....
it doesn't matter, the problem here is another special world where it takes a long time to close

buffysara

Athena
Sandbox 2 has only gotten so old because it was still open for new registrations despite the WW era. Otherwise Sandbox 2 would have been closed years ago.

athenakazuo

Manticore
I would say they are not closing it. There is a list of open worlds and Sandbox 2 is listed as of December 2, 2020 and it did not list any Endgame.

legendica

Divine Envoy
Hyperborea and Achilles are special worlds without an endgame.
Therefore, one of the closing conditions can never be met. These worlds remain open until Innogames decides something else.

I play in Finland on a WW world with 7 players.
It's only finished 1 WW. So the world is open.

incidentally, zz2 started on January 24, 2014

by the way Arci
thats wrong, 5 starting cities

40059220uh.png
I play Achily world also and as I remember you (innogames) wants to put Achily under WW- we vote no and also as i remember some 90% of players .Then some players told Achily world can be won only if ne alliance conquer all other alliances.
I think if you close SB 2 many shall leave grepolis forever.
It is hard since you have more then 100 cities then start all over again (I have much more then 100 cities...some cross "magic" number of 1000 cities at one world) getting new new players etc etc.

So my point is-do not close SB2 please....

ps.Also at achily we drop around 300 players...but we still playing

@Arci
So after 7 working days, will we get any straight forward and clear answer as to what is going to happen with this server?
What are the intentions of Inno about the only Beta server that is following the normal classic and original Grepolis gaming style??
Are you going to keep it running and turn off the countdown clock??
Or you are going to have the server shutdown and this world closed???

We do need to know what the plans are so as we (the zz2 Beta testers community) also know and each individual be able to make his own plans as to whether
  • will continue providing his/her services to the grepolis beta community,
  • if he/she will continue been on the rest of the servers he/she is currently on
  • or if he/she will just delete accounts and find another way to waste his/her (free) time i.e. with a game on another company or other real life activities

And I hope that those who take the decision DO understand that the sooner they reply the better for the company as in this way they do prove that Inno indeed has or try to have a good customer-company relationship and do truly care for its customer base.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
will the countdown start again as soon as the number of active players falls below 300 ?
I'm not sure yet how it will be implemented as we basically need some development-time to write some code that prevents zz2 from closing.

What will happen in the future probably depends on how it is implemented, and what is decided these days.

However, if we don't make it close now, it doesn't mean that it will remain open forever. At some point, far from today, it will close.