End of the world ????

Android303

Calydonian Boar
Hey hey, just for clarification, no one pressed the "Close" button. The countdown started automatically because the regular closing conditions were met.

That said, I'll ask around about the feasibility of keeping it open. I cannot guarantee it can be done, but if that is a possibility, I'll be happy to keep it open for such a passionate community!
if you close this one, will you open another one that takes another 8 years to finish? preferably 6x the game speed and 3x troop, no night bonus and no morale

bobbyduranton

Divine Envoy
[QUOTE = "FCUM1, message: 25564, membre: 2588"]
7 ans et demi, ça va. Trop long. Je pense qu'il est juste que le monde se ferme. Cela fait plus longtemps que la Seconde Guerre mondiale
[/CITATION]

Power full

Divine Envoy
After so many years of playing and after supporting so many people in your game, the new game developer woke up and said to close the only world that works and supports financial years now ?
then wait for the game to go on to lose all these active permanent players in a global lockdown period covid19 ?
obviously from a brother from the big eye you are not interested in the good of the beta game that did its good for so many years .....
I'm sorry but I think this world should never close because it united people from all over the world who would not be able to do otherwise !!!
I am in this world since the day it opened, it is a pity to lose so many friends ......
2013 :(

Last edited:

buffysara

Athena
here are 2 worlds on the Brazilian server, so the number of players cannot be used to close this worldView attachment 1091
Hyperborea and Achilles are special worlds without an endgame.
Therefore, one of the closing conditions can never be met. These worlds remain open until Innogames decides something else.

I play in Finland on a WW world with 7 players.
It's only finished 1 WW. So the world is open.

incidentally, zz2 started on January 24, 2014

by the way Arci
thats wrong, 5 starting cities

40059220uh.png

Last edited:

Power full

Divine Envoy
Hyperborea and Achilles are special worlds without an endgame.
Therefore, one of the closing conditions can never be met. These worlds remain open until Innogames decides something else.

I play in Finland on a WW world with 7 players.
It's only finished 1 WW. So the world is open.

incidentally, zz2 started on January 24, 2014

by the way Arci

40059220uh.png
So the world is open incidentally, zz2 started on 14/9/2013

Android303

Calydonian Boar
the question is: if the world is closing, does another world open that takes the same time to close, be it ww, olympus or domination?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
by the way Arci
I don't think it will be fixed. Sandbox 2 was giving 5 starting towns way before this became a "standard" setting, and the starting cities in the screenshot just reads the proper setting now.

the question is: if the world is closing, does another world open that takes the same time to close, be it ww, olympus or domination?
As long as there are 300+ active players on a WW world it will not close. The players decide when to make a world close, not the game itself :)

Geisti

Griffin
From the company's point of view, I would leave you open ... only long worlds can be tested properly and the errors also analyzed .. on worlds that are closed quickly, absolutely nothing can be tested .. but the head office in Hamburg knows that .. they just don't want to admit it .. Doesn't seem to interest anyone in Hamburg .. that this test world is just too perfect for the old special worlds due to its considerable duration..

If this test world is closed, this also has massive effects on the German special worlds Hyperborea and Achilles, for example .. Just thinking about this would make Hamburg prick up my ears .. a lot of players are active there .. or does Hamburg wish that in these difficult times .. the players turn their backs on this game ???

So many errors could be found here if you took the international players and your national languages into consideration. but here only the official language, English, slips .. established an international support here .. even if it costs money .. the fewer mistakes make it to the live worlds .. would like to clarify something here ... have nothing against the team here .. but some test errors are easier to explain in your own language ..:wink:

regards
Geisti

Last edited:

buffysara

Athena
Es gibt rund 120 recht aktive Spieler die nur auf Sandbox 2 einen Account haben. Darunter Kawa und
kolxiko1 die beiden Führenden.
Fraglich ob die noch eine andere Welt spielen.
Ich fürchte die Schließung von zz2 ist das endgültige Todesurteil für die Nützlichkeit von Betawelten bei Grepolis.

There are around 120 fairly active players who only have an account on Sandbox 2. Including Kawa and kolxiko1 the two leaders.
It's questionable whether they play another world.
I fear the closure of zz2 is the final death sentence for the usefulness of beta worlds at Grepolis.

But, as always with Grepolis, the usefulness or uselessness can not be determined by the points or rankings, but in this local world by the number of bugs that are reported. This is a Beta-World, were have to found bugs and I have never read this player names here in the bug forum from Beta.

buffysara

Athena
vielleicht dann die ganze Liste :smile:

Kawa
kolxiko1
ilstam
hiroyto
galanoulis
makedonas+49
skygees
petrospaokara1
Paokara+trela