DeletedUser4944

Sup, guys!

Olympus may also appear outside the settlement area?
I mean the place behind the circle of islands, where you can send CS on the foundation.

The same question for large temples.

No, they will only appear within the radius filled with islands - Olympus more or less randomly, while the large temples will always appear midway between the center of the world and the last available islands on the edge, distributed in an equidistant manner. Also see here:

DeletedUser4944

No, they will only appear within the radius filled with islands - Olympus more or less randomly, while the large temples will always appear midway between the center of the world and the last available islands on the edge, distributed in an equidistant manner. Also see here:

Thanks, mate!
I saw this video yesterday. There was an announcement all over the world with this ending. :)

DeletedUser4944

Hi, guys!
Who can tell you how often the curse is cast on the troops in the Olympus?

DeletedUser4944

I would like to leave a feedback on the dynamics in the large temple.
When I'm capturing a temple, I need to hit the enemy attack spells as fast as possible, but it's very inconvenient to do so with such a small window of capture dynamics for me as an invader.
For example screenshot from the my world:
https://prnt.sc/uikv5k
It is very difficult to look for any attack when this speaker is constantly jumping. It is very twitching and does not move smoothly.

If I have sent support to a city I can always see what is in the city when I open the support window. This does not work for the temples and has to be done urgently, because this is an elementary part of the game.