24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
  • It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or infact send one 24h before peacetime_start
  • This also applies for Ghost towns

Well, it´s Wednesday, November 20, and there are only 22 hours left until the start of the announced peace time - and we can still send CS attacks (on player cities and ghost towns). There´s something wrong, obviously.

Last edited:
And... I could just start a siege.

We have further tests running on zz2, with CSs arriving within the 24 hour period and during peace time - please feel free to check the results in my accounts on zz2 and zz13.

buffysara

Athena
Meiner Ansicht nach ließen sich CS früher nicht abschicken wenn sie in der 24 Stunden Vorlauffrist oder dem eigentlichen Frieden ankommen würden.
Das würde bedeuten das die Friedenszeit einen 72 stündigen Vorlauf braucht, da ja ein Kolo 24 Stunden vorher nicht landen darf und selbst 48 Stunden Laufzeit haben kann.
Das könnte man natürlich verkürzen wenn auch Kolos nur besuchen würden.

In my opinion CS did not hesitate to send in if they arrived in the 24 pre peace time or peace time.

That would mean that the peace time needs a 72-hour lead, since a Kolo 24 hours before may not land and even 48 hours can have runtime.

Of course you could shorten that if only Kolos would visit.
Sorry for my english or google translate

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Looks like most likely peace time isn't working at all. I'll update you as soon as the details are confirmed.

buffysara

Athena
seems this is working

37280826mp.png

Yes, but the error messages are a bit strange, aren´t they?^^

"You can´t start any colonizations 24 hours before peace time"?
You can´t start any sieges 24 hours before peace time, but of course you can start colonization(s). The founding of cities is not affected by the peace time, you can colonize at any time.

"You can´t start any attacks during peace time"?
Well, when Buffy got that error message, the peace time was not yet active. The error message should have read "You can´t start any attacks that would land during peace time" - in fact, you can start attacks during peace time, as long as they land after peace time.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes, but the error messages are a bit strange, aren´t they?^^
Uhm... not really.

"You can´t start any colonizations 24 hours before peace time"?
You can´t start any sieges 24 hours before peace time, but of course you can start colonization(s). The founding of cities is not affected by the peace time, you can colonize at any time.
This means you cannot attack with a Colony Ship, which is correct.

"You can´t start any attacks during peace time"?
Well, when Buffy got that error message, the peace time was not yet active. The error message should have read "You can´t start any attacks that would land during peace time" - in fact, you can start attacks during peace time, as long as they land after peace time.
The attack arrives during peace time, it seems correct as well.

The text of the messages didn't get changed at all, so they're exactly the same of last year :)

malgai

Hera
The text of the messages didn't get changed at all, so they're exactly the same of last year :)

Just because something was there last year it doesn't mean that it was the best. @Draba Aspera is right, because the error message is simply wrong.

"You can't start any attacks during peace time".
It is possible to start attacks during peacetime if they arrive after peacetime ended.

The key word is "start". It should be replaced with "arrive". An example: "Attacks may not arrive during peace time".

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Indeed we can take as feedback that those messages can be improved, it's just weird no one noticed ever before :)

malgai

Hera
[...] it's just weird no one noticed ever before :)

That's true. To be honest: I don't really look at the error messages carefully because I know what I do and what I'm (not) supposed to do. Maybe other players have seen this message and they thought that peace time is already active. Or maybe someone realized the wrong message but hasn't reported it. How many people are reporting bugs and stuff out of all those people playing Grepolis actively? I am pretty sure the percentage is low. No wonder there are bugs (real bugs, not only wrong messages) which are reported years after their implementation. Because we don't read or check everything carefully enough. At least this counts for myself.

Well, I noticed it before, and I mentioned it before. And since nobody seemed to care, I would not have mentioned it again, if Buffy had not posted those screenshots.

This means you cannot attack with a Colony Ship, which is correct.

No, colonization does not mean a CS attack, see also the Wiki article "Battle system", where colonization is described as the opposite of conquering:

rmoyclgzw18.jpg

DeletedUser4122

In world with domination when the last stand start the vaild days remaining don't pause during peace time?(Because thats not happened in zz14)

In world with domination when the last stand start the vaild days remaining don't pause during peace time?(Because thats not happened in zz14)

Well, the Last Stand will not be interrupted by the peace time, but the announcement says that the duration of the peace time will be added to the total duration of the Last Stand. That means that the Last Stand on zz14 should be 25 hours longer than usual after this 25 hour peace time.