Just got the notification for the packages offer.

Well, checking what is offered for the given prices, I have a feeling that there is something wrong with the Large Attacker Package.

9l0CYX1YQySIPijKSmXbLg.png

I mean that the balance of the money over the "gifts" is definitely wrong... especially if compared with the defenders package.

I mean that 20 euros for
200 slingers
200 hoplites
25 light ships
and 3 spell of +10% attack power for 3 weeks is by far too expensive.

Even an account with 10 towns can easily and in very short time produce the given army... so mainly you are buying the 3 spells. So 6.66 euros for each attack power spell is by far too expensive... as with far less money you can buy gold and enable captain and commander and get 20% for 2 weeks!!!
commander and captin = 200 gold for 2 weeks
and for 5 euros you get 600 gold... i.e both of them for 3 x 2weeks as the package spells.

So why buy the attacker package for 20 euros when with just 5 you get the same things???
Does not this make it by default far too expensive for what it offers???

DeletedUser3326

these offers are kind of ... "fake" offers , that's not real offers from real markets...

these offers are kind of ... "fake" offers , that's not real offers from real markets...

As long as real money is involved and not "Monopoly money" then they are not "fake" or fake
When it comes to real money i.e. euros, dollars then everything is real!!!

Also please keep in mind that beta market is supposed to be a simulation of the real markets and everything been tested here prior going live....

So concluding.... if Inno wanted a "fake" offer as you said should had either used "Monopoly" currency or had put a normal price on the package i.e. 30 cents (!!!) or package had objects worthy the 19.99 euros requested!!!!

Because in most EU countries and for the vast majority of inhabitants, 20 euros is a great portion of daily wage!!! (even for north countries)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
In case this wasn't already obvious, please keep in mind that if that if you don't like an offer you're free to not buy it. There's no need to use Monopoly currency :)

Thanks for the feedback though.

In case this wasn't already obvious, please keep in mind that if that if you don't like an offer you're free to not buy it. There's no need to use Monopoly currency :)

Thanks for the feedback though.

Obviously.... it is a free Market.... you like... you buy..... you do not like, you go to the next shop/

The Monopoly currency example was used to try and explain to @dexter120 the situation as he claimed that those were "fake" offers and not real ones.

zutetrezut

Erinys
Grepolis has the big advantage that you can play without paying : I have never spent 1 euro (thank you to those who pay to make the game live ;)