I am just wondering.....

Is that for sure that we have gone to version 2.188???

I am just wondering beceuse I have checked on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and even if temp files and cookies are deleted...... I still see as active version, the 2.187.0 !!!!

GHKo6ot_QH2eoAc8vWPi9w.png

But according to this thread we are supposed to be on 2.188

Am I the only one not been "upgraded" ???

Or this is a bug so need to make a bug report??

DeletedUser4351

• It is now possible to select which notification type you want to see in the bottom right corner of your screen.
so this is how it looks:
upload_2019-5-1_6-54-18.png

I like everything about it, but there is an important option missing:
Combat:
Incoming support (from other players)
upload_2019-5-1_7-7-43.png

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I don't see how the other options would cover this.
About half the movements if not more are incoming support, so it would be reasonable to disable such notifications too, but I understand it is a process and you might already plan to add it later on...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I am just wondering.....

Is that for sure that we have gone to version 2.188???
Looks like the tagged version is wrong :)

• It is now possible to select which notification type you want to see in the bottom right corner of your screen.
so this is how it looks:
View attachment 642

That screenshot is for Browser Notifications, not the bottom right notification in the game UI. You should look at the "Notifications" tab right below Email notifications for that.

DeletedUser4351

That screenshot is for Browser Notifications, not the bottom right notification in the game UI. You should look at the "Notifications" tab right below Email notifications for that.

:eek: thanks for the clarification, I totally misunderstood what it was about then.
It would be a dream come true if we had more options for the bottom right notifications....

I blocked the browser notifications, but will potentially use it for new message and attack launch notifications now that it's possible to select.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
With today's update the version is correctly tagged as 2.188 :)