Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You can find the release notes of an app directly on the App Store (iOS) and Play Store (Android).

Geisti

Griffin
You can find the release notes of an app directly on the App Store (iOS) and Play Store (Android).
Thanks for the nice tip.
Are there also the innovations described in detail, or we play now again the old game Arci you looking for the innovations out there yourself?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

We testers demand nothing impossible from you, just want to get information regarding the changes in smartphone applications.

I'm just unhappy about the information policy of IG against the application players.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Have a Good Night
Geisti

Last edited:

DeletedUser4186

About suggestion, there are many suggestions, but not all of them can and will be implemented right away, but that doesn't mean that the suggestion isn't read.

i knew that but what suggestions or better said what ideas are implemented from us the last 2 month?

i think no one

that animation thing we in ic ask our market who suggested them and the answer is just NO ONE
and most time we hear oh sorry new endgame

thats ok but leting us in our old endgame worlds just alone is pretty bad in my opinion

i knew that but what suggestions or better said what ideas are implemented from us the last 2 month?

i think no one

that animation thing we in ic ask our market who suggested them and the answer is just NO ONE
and most time we hear oh sorry new endgame

thats ok but leting us in our old endgame worlds just alone is pretty bad in my opinion
May I ask you what the app refers to in your post?

DeletedUser4186

of course you can

we gpc collected many suggestions for the app and that not be able to publish a conquest was one of it

and please remember the gpc doesnt make the suggestion in the most cases, we collect that from players of our markets

you can take a look at all suggestion for the app only the german market collects

of course you can

we gpc collected many suggestions for the app and that not be able to publish a conquest was one of it

and please remember the gpc doesnt make the suggestion in the most cases, we collect that from players of our markets

you can take a look at all suggestion for the app only the german market collects

Oh, I see. If I understand right, you want to play worlds with the new endgame, but the developer should working on your list, instead of preparing the app for the new endgame? Really? No routines for domination on the app, right? Instead of this, your points are have a higher prioritise as everything else. right? :confused:

Well if the playstore description (can not speak for apple store as I do not have an apple device) had not been exactly the same for all those "updates" then I would not have been asking....
but as long as the person responsible to upload the apk to the store is not updating the comment then this obvious observation of yours makes no sense at all.... I do not care if other companies on their apps update description keep saying just bugs fix, performance updates..... but as a consumer for this app (which I use really often) I do want the exact same level of service it used to have for example detailed change log.
Otherwise this means "discounts" on the "service level" we had..... which in combination might make you thing that "discounts" might appear on other "modules" too....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The content on the store is the same as it would have been on the forum, obviously without formatting and images.

DeletedUser4186

Oh, I see. If I understand right, you want to play worlds with the new endgame, but the developer should working on your list, instead of preparing the app for the new endgame? Really? No routines for domination on the app, right? Instead of this, your points are have a higher prioritise as everything else. right? :confused:

The Answer is no you don´t understand it right not even close to right^^

i never said i will play worlds with new endgame so thats the first point that is wrong
second wrong point is that the list is not MY List its the list of all players from all markets, so the
third wrong point is that i neither say the should only make Things from that list nor that they make the whole list.
the 4 and very wrong point is that even on new endgame you will also have conquests on some worlds there or not? So making that one point (making conquests able to be published on the app) would not only affect old worlds but also do the same for NEW Worlds, which would affect more players in a positive way or not? whats better only make things for new worlds that doesnt even exist right now or do something that do the same BUT also helps all other worlds? but i am sure i know your answer^^
and the last point that you understood false is that there are no POINTS (more than one) from me just one point (and that is also not MY point because i don´t use the app as i said many times so all app things don´t touch me that is also a point from many player over all worlds)

so now i have a question ok?
if i understand your comment right than inno should ignore all that wishes from player around the world only to do work on the new endgame? so all players on old worlds are not worth enough for inno to spend some time for them, right?

Android app Update 2.184.1

Prefer previous app icon on push notifications.
Letter G was much more discrete in the notification area than using the icon with Zeus

Programmers need to keep in mind that notification bar needs a more discrete icon than the colorful Zeus as there might be occasion where you DO NOT want to attract attention to what is displayed on your phone screen!!!

Also apart from discrete was much more beautiful as we are talking about a very small icon and at that size and resolution the game zeus icon looks REALLY bad!!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Android app Update 2.184.1

Prefer previous app icon on push notifications.
Letter G was much more discrete in the notification area than using the icon with Zeus

Programmers need to keep in mind that notification bar needs a more discrete icon than the colorful Zeus as there might be occasion where you DO NOT want to attract attention to what is displayed on your phone screen!!!

Also apart from discrete was much more beautiful as we are talking about a very small icon and at that size and resolution the game zeus icon looks REALLY bad!!!!

Well, this is quite situational. Some players may argue that they do want to clearly see the app icon in case of incoming attacks, rather than "losing" the notification icon among the others.

timemnemic

Cyclop
Nun hab ich schon 3x 300 Gold im Bericht,doch der Kontostand ist immer noch der alte? Soll das ein Aprilscherz sein?

Now I have 3x300 gold in the report, but the account balance is still the old one? Is this supposed to be an April Fool's joke?

Well, this is quite situational. Some players may argue that they do want to clearly see the app icon in case of incoming attacks, rather than "losing" the notification icon among the others.

Well.... as long as you do not have the sound effect with the push notification... you are going to lose the notification for sure despite the icon... even if that small icon was flashing!!!!

So I would say that devs should first deal with the sound issue of the push notifications and then find a more proper icon design.... I mean it makes no sense to have a new icon when you are missing the sound!!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes, the app works on both beta and live markets :)

It's basically the same app version that is released for everyone, but available a few days in advance. Thank you for your interest!