yonut258

Game support
The rename button is in this info menu, not on the city list
L4BmQCI.png

How do i post conquests from the app
The devs have to do it under investigation.
For now, you have to publish it with the browser. If you have a smartphone with android, you can post it via App, for IOS that's impossible.
On German it's the last point: Eroberungen einfügen
IMG_3965.PNG

Not enough time to test event in the app version 2.165
As event "Greek Cup" option was available from previous version (but with no text in menus) either app version 2.165 ought to had been released earlier (to make event available in time) or Greece Cup event start date should had been postponed so as event option visible in previous app version were valid and not null.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Unfortunately updating the app is a much longer process than the browser version but I'll forward your feedback.

DeletedUser4186

yes and still very really important things that don´t even work

my question is:

why can i post a published conquest with app but not be able to publish that conquest????

if i am in front of pc there is no need to post the conquest on app so thats an really important feature for siege worlds but it works only 50% so right now thats a waste of work time or not?

my question is:

why can i post a published conquest with app but not be able to publish that conquest????

if i am in front of pc there is no need to post the conquest on app so thats an really important feature for siege worlds but it works only 50% so right now thats a waste of work time or not?

Now we are on version 2.173.0 and still no change log published...... simple things and are not done.... and you are asking for such complicated "programming" such as conquest reports?????
I assume you have not read my comment in the bug section regarding devs inability to just rename 6 jpg files and upload them........

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team

my question is:

Once published you can also post/send it somewhere else where you're on mobile :)

Now we are on version 2.173.0 and still no change log published...... simple things and are not done.... and you are asking for such complicated "programming" such as conquest reports?????
I assume you have not read my comment in the bug section regarding devs inability to just rename 6 jpg files and upload them........
Changing an image on an app is not like switching your facebook profile pic, and if the images aren't changed it doesn't mean that the devs are not able to do it. Please, avoid this irrespectful behaviour.

DeletedUser4186

wasn´t it a songtext like

"i dreamed a dream" or something like that?´^

DeletedUser4186

Once published you can also post/send it somewhere else where you're on mobile :)
^
yes but please arci think about this a little bit.

if i can PUBLISH the Conquest than i can post the code there too or not???

its sounds really weird that i must go an pc or open browser on handy to publish that code, and than go back to app und post it. if i am on pc to publish it i will post it there too

so sorry but this "feature" is like it is NOW absolutely worthless for me and was a wasting of work time for inno

Changing an image on an app is not like switching your facebook profile pic, and if the images aren't changed it doesn't mean that the devs are not able to do it. Please, avoid this irrespectful behaviour.

The fact that the events are partially intergrated to the app can be explained in many and various ways depending on the point of view. But when you desice to partially make available an event where the graphics are also changed, then it is not a big deal to also "update" them to match the "event spirit"

When in my company I have two undergraduates doing their practice and they are able to change the icons in the UI of the 4 android apps I have for internal use in less than an hour from the time they get the graphics..... then my comment is not "irrespectful behaviour" but probably something else from the side of the person that is not able to "replace" an image in a code and compile it (as obviously you need to "compile" the code afterwards as we are speaking about an app and not changing a profile picture in facebook or in this same forum!!!!). So please refrain from been irrespectful to common sense and logic and just tell us (as Inno representative) that company is not interestered in doing so or this is going to be done in X years when event is going to be fully intergrated. It would be much more honorable....

And by the way, what is needed so as we are also informed about the latest app changelogs???

As for the workaround you proposed for conquest reports, I thing @AnWePe is 1000% right... what is the point (and the common logic) to login browser version, publish the conquest report (using the publish button) and then get in app version to post/send this report??? It just make no sense..... (and no that is not irrespectful behaviour but common sense!!). Unless you fiorgot to mention that this might be used as a temporary solution as app devs are already searching for a solution to be able to also publish conquest reports from the app.....

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Hello @galanoulis , I am here just to tell that you should keep this conversation as polite as you can and don't throw words to each other if somebody doesn't ''see'' your point of view.
And @galanoulis everyone can run his company as he wants. And ''insulting'' or making some acid observation about some people who you don't know, doesn't resolve the problem, but communication and patience can.

DeletedUser4186

And @galanoulis everyone can run his company as he wants. And ''insulting'' or making some acid observation about some people who you don't know, doesn't resolve the problem, but communication and patience can.

of course can somebody run his company like he or she or they want to do it.

but most people want to earn money with it

and making bad thing, or not so good things or only half done things lead into losing customers

and our "job" is to clearly say which things need to be better that no or not so many customer leave the company or better new customer came to company.

so you say two things can solve problems:

Communication was the one so here we go^^

making an feature on the app that can´t be used logically right now is useless at the moment, and that means it was a waste of time until now.

So solve this please with making it possible to publish not only reports but also conquests via APP if that happens this will be really good AND the timeeffort that was already done for that feature is not longer a wasted on

Patience was you second thing so here we have a little Problem

i posted that suggestion about 2,5 Month ago on IC Forum so i think that was a good amount of patience but the reaction was either a oh very difficult to change things on app (but it shouldn´t be so much different as to publish a normal report or not?
or the answer was ähm NOTHING

so here is the little Problem you say communication solves Problems but inno isn´t good in doing communication, so not only player must do better comm but inno musst make that much more better.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
of course can somebody run his company like he or she or they want to do it.

but most people want to earn money with it

and making bad thing, or not so good things or only half done things lead into losing customers

and our "job" is to clearly say which things need to be better that no or not so many customer leave the company or better new customer came to company.

so you say two things can solve problems:

Communication was the one so here we go^^

making an feature on the app that can´t be used logically right now is useless at the moment, and that means it was a waste of time until now.

So solve this please with making it possible to publish not only reports but also conquests via APP if that happens this will be really good AND the timeeffort that was already done for that feature is not longer a wasted on

Patience was you second thing so here we have a little Problem

i posted that suggestion about 2,5 Month ago on IC Forum so i think that was a good amount of patience but the reaction was either a oh very difficult to change things on app (but it shouldn´t be so much different as to publish a normal report or not?
or the answer was ähm NOTHING

so here is the little Problem you say communication solves Problems but inno isn´t good in doing communication, so not only player must do better comm but inno musst make that much more better.

I understand the problem with ''patience'' and 2.5 months it is a bit long to wait, but also, I am not so good on programming and developing an App/game, so I can't judge if it is long or not from an developer point of view.
And about communication subject... Communication is hard on both sides, with that I mean that there are some issue from the Inno side also, but also from players.
About suggestion, there are many suggestions, but not all of them can and will be implemented right away, but that doesn't mean that the suggestion isn't read. And about community job, your almost entirely true. Yes, your ''job'' is to come with new ideas and feature and to report game issues/bugs, at least on beta servers, but it is also a part of your job to understand that after all is a beta server and devs have also to resolve issues/bugs before hiting live markets.
So as an conclusion, beeing polite, have patience and understanding each others (Innostaff and you as a community) can't hurt anyone and will lead just to better game and gamingexperience.
What you think? Am I right?

Hello @galanoulis , I am here just to tell that you should keep this conversation as polite as you can and don't throw words to each other if somebody doesn't ''see'' your point of view.

Well the thing is that I am polite... as long as the "other" part is polite.....

But as long as the "other part" keeps insulting me over and over again and treat me like I am a 6 year old kid knowing nothing and been disrespectfull to my 30+ working experience in the IT sector ... sorry but I can not be more polite than the basic politeness needed to go public.....
You see some people having the
Z4sZlY0UTfGxjD80S58HBg.png
under their name despite need to be more customer oriented and understand that their position is actually part of a customer support system of Inno to listen to the customers, instead they keep insulting people and cover up afterwards by deleting the "evidence" and gifting banns....... And despite been told so and that this is an unprofessional behavior, they keep provoking the common sense and logic.

So where exactly do you see the "communication" ??? In the bans gifted when a
does not like the "polite" negative feedback???? Or the ban gifted for reporting bugs ???? (yes... it happened to me twice!!!) I was even accused for trolling because I reported a forum bug.......

This is the communication you are asking for?????

By the way as you might have noticed, I have never said or proposed things that are too difficult to implement...

p.s.1 I hope common logic is used while reading the above text and not be interpreted as an "attack against inno employees" because then that will be another proof of my above sayings....
p.s.2 and yes I do have screenshots of some of them as most were.... "vanished".....
p.s.3 I will repeat my question ... any chance we get those missing changelogs??? Because since 17th of September I see no response from your so called "communicaton"... check post above #27.....
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Well the thing is that I am polite... as long as the "other" part is polite.....

But as long as the "other part" keeps insulting me over and over again and treat me like I am a 6 year old kid knowing nothing and been disrespectfull to my 30+ working experience in the IT sector ... sorry but I can not be more polite than the basic politeness needed to go public.....
You see some people having the
under their name despite need to be more customer oriented and understand that their position is actually part of a customer support system of Inno to listen to the customers, instead they keep insulting people and cover up afterwards by deleting the "evidence" and gifting banns....... And despite been told so and that this is an unprofessional behavior, they keep provoking the common sense and logic.

So where exactly do you see the "communication" ??? In the bans gifted when a
does not like the "polite" negative feedback???? Or the ban gifted for reporting bugs ???? (yes... it happened to me twice!!!) I was even accused for trolling because I reported a forum bug.......

This is the communication you are asking for?????

By the way as you might have noticed, I have never said or proposed things that are too difficult to implement...

p.s.1 I hope common logic is used while reading the above text and not be interpreted as an "attack against inno employees" because then that will be another proof of my above sayings....
p.s.2 and yes I do have screenshots of some of them as most were.... "vanished".....
p.s.3 I will repeat my question ... any chance we get those missing changelogs??? Because since 17th of September I see no response from your so called "communicaton"... check post above #27.....
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Hope that what you said above about those bans and those problems don't refer to beta staff members. I am a bit new, so I am not knowing all issues between community and staff members.
And I like the negative feedback, else we can't advance in anything if we don't find and repair mistakes.
About that changelogs, I can't answer, so I will let this topic continued by the one member who can much more than me about this changelogs (@Arci ).
Like I said, I interviene because the discussion has a bit escalated into rudness and bad remarks.

Geisti

Griffin
If no negative feedback has found here only one entitled question. When there is here again an announcement, with regard to the updates for the Smartphone application. The last announcement concerns an ancient version of the Smartphone application.

ktpfjnhed96.jpg

regards
Geisti