Sandbox 7 population

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard, that there are not such a big number of players on the beta worlds, for example ZZ7. If the number decrease under 300, will you closed the worlds, before the targed of World Wonder Era have finished?

On zz7, there are 311 players left. 7 of them have only 175 points, and only appr. 180 have more than 1 city. The server is 8 months old and would have to last for another 13 months to reach the WW era - no chance for that with the number of players dwindling constantly. I had asked @* Arci * more than a month ago regarding that situation but received no clear answer.

However, as you have mentioned, that loss of players is not only a zz7 issue - it´s a Beta issue.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The number of player is a lot lower than the biggest live markets where you usually play, but this isn't that weird as we're talking about a beta version of a 9 years old game :)

About the loss of players... this is something that everything suffer/will suffer one day. Even Facebook is losing users, just to have a tiny example.

Obviously having more players would be better, but actually the beta system is still working :)
Feel free to invite your friends or spread the word on how important beta testing is, if you're really worried and willing to help.

No, I won´t invite further friends a s long as you state that everything is okay with your "Beta concept" (or the lack of it).

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So if I say that everything is going bad and we're gonna close tomorrow you will invite your friends? lol

The options are two:
1) You want to help
2) You do NOT want to help

I think you're in the second option by what you said. Sorry, I don't really have the time for trolling this morning and I don't see the constructive point in the discussion "ha, you're losing players".

And just to be clear: No, we're not losing players. Some new players are joining almost at the same pace than the old players that are leaving, so the overall sum is pretty stable. You think it isn't true? Well, there's not so much I can do then.

buffysara

Athena
Die Spielerzahlen auf zz7 fallen kontinuierlich. Wir hatten Ende Januar etwa 390 Accounts. Am 22. Februar etwa 360 Accounts. Heute sind es 348. Dort gibt es keinen Zuwachs mehr. Neue Spieler werden automatisch nach zz8 geleitet. Bestandsspieler fangen auf einer alten, leeren Welt nicht an.
Draba als Troll zu bezeichen ist ein Witz.
Du beantwortest einfach die Frage nicht:
Was passiert wenn die Zahl der aktiven Spieler auf zz7 unter 300 fällt ohne das die WW Zeit schon begonnen hat.

The number of players on zz7 fall continuously. At the end of January we had about 390 accounts. On February 22 about 360 accounts. Today there are 348. There is no more growth. New players are automatically routed to zz8. Consisted player do not start on an old, empty world.
To label Draba as Troll is a joke.
You simply do not answer the question:
What happens if the number of active players on zz7 falls below 300 without the WW time has already started.

Last edited:
Trolling? Really? I guess I have made more proposals for changes and improvements on Beta than any other player (or CM) during the past years, and I have spent more time than I should have spent playing, testing and providing staples of feedback. Telling me that I "don´t want to help" is an insult after those 5 years. I hope you think again. My heart is bleeding when I see that absolutely nothing is be done to attract more players and especially more testers to the Beta worlds. I can´t do it, besides the few still testing with me. You (or at least Inno) could. That´s the difference.

---

Regarding zz7: I contacted you a month ago and asked you what will be the fate of zz7 when the number of players drops beyond 300 before the WW era has been reached, and I have not yet received an answer to that question. I know of worlds on small local markets (Finland, for example) that will not be closed before the world wonders have been built, so that´s a valid question and deserves a clear answer.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
But the worlds won‘t be closed, if they under 300 players, right?
Correct :)

Draba, thanks for all your effort over the past years, but this doesn't allow you to troll today :)
No, I won´t invite further friends a s long as you state that everything is okay with your "Beta concept" (or the lack of it).
You're not inviting friends because I don't say that we're going bad? This is just trolling in my opinion, and it is forbidden.

buffysara

Athena
Arci
You are losing the last German beta testers right now

What you write about the state of betas does not matter.
The condition is bad and the betas can no longer fulfill their function as test worlds. Or only limited.
Admitting this is the basic requirement for improvement.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What you write about the state of betas does not matter.

So you think that what the beta responsible writes about the beta state doesn't matter?
And what matters for you? Well, there's nothing else to add. If you ask a question, get the answer and say it doesn't matter, why did you even ask?
This completely makes no sense.

Thanks for sharing your worries about the low amount of players on zz7, we'll think about it, that's all for now.

We're still open for constructive feedbacks and ideas to attract more people, but further discussions about "how low is the number of player" without any useful content is no longer required, we received that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.