Have a Look in App Changelog 2.147

As you have not Published I copy you the German Part
D8047F12-9A0C-4B4B-BC33-C2112DEE932F.jpeg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
True, I missed that part.

Anyways, this app support is for the Incantation Circle, not for Pandora's Box. Would you like to have something similar for this event as well?

Sure
A small Windows with the Message that there is an Event on Browser System would be fine 8-)

I read very often that App Player are never known from the Events, but they could use the handy browser for this, cann‘t them?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Sure
A small Windows with the Message that there is an Event on Browser System would be fine 8-)

I read very often that App Player are never known from the Events, but they could use the handy browser for this, cann‘t them?

Yeah, it can be a good idea

DeletedUser

Get out of the test number here..extremely time intensive..have family and work..costs a lot of time this event..and many troops..which you can not establish with small account..who already sacrificed troops which he still needs later..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3858

I agree with Geisti about troops.
This event is more interesting then Grepolympia. We need think and know troops' characteristics, but this event need many troops, too. If I have mass attacks to me - I need troos to defend myself and troops for event to get something from the shop.

Yes, I agree with that

If you have many units, as on my German world, it is ok and I am curious of it.

But here on Beta, it is very hard so it will be better to calculate it on the needs of the single player.

I will try to give you a complete Feedback this evening of my impression with the Event.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Let's bring this feedback to the next level, approximately how many box did you had already open when you noticed this excessive amount of units required??

zutetrezut

Erinys
The game is more interesting than previous games (you must know the troops ... not only chance :)

positive improvements :
- the troops die immediately : it's very well… we can rebuild them (the portal of Hades, it was the same principle, but impossible to find which city we used)
- see the top of the daily ranking, even when we are at the bottom, it's well too

but

1. it gets very expensive in troops (I opened 15 boxes) : I'm a big player, I don't care, but the little players can't participate

2. it gets very long : for level 15, the missions lasted ½ hour x10 (for all missions, I think, I didn't really count) ... lol, I had to finish in the middle of the night...

3. some combinations of troops are not logical
"move fast and carry a lot" : horsemen + chariot
I have 270 cities and only one with that ! and I don't have time to rebuild ;)

"Kakodaimones are fast and tricky. The most effective units against them are fast or ranged."
I think it's : horsemen + archers
But I'm not sure... (my english isn't very good) and in any case, I don't have it to try. Who has that ?
I tried something else, I sent anyone and I won anyway ;)

4. I know you like people who use gold (and grepolis needs it), but being able to open the box immediately distorts the game (each opening makes 1500 points more)
Every day the daily ranking looks like this : on sandbox5, we only have 1 golder, we play between normal players, but on some worlds, it will not be worth a try.

9DCVeRKWR6OFKKAAUDDZDQ.png

- see the top of the daily ranking, even when we are at the bottom, it's well too

9DCVeRKWR6OFKKAAUDDZDQ.png

That would had been nice if it worked.....
Most probably you see the top ranking (i.e. first positions) because you have ended on #2 of daily ranking.......

Because in my case...... I see only 3 people on top and 3 on bottom of me....

wGqPinWoSQOoZNJOpFbrDQ.png

Been able to see first people in daily ranking in events was something that was requested couple events backwards..... and was supposed to have been proposed.. (which I assume was proposed) but as I see was never implemented....

And speaking about ranking..... this event does not have a global ranking??

DeletedUser

That's indeed a valid feedback, thanks!
Have a small avcount here..are only 10 cities here..

mjrpmiuzu79.jpg

I can never make it in my life..2 cities are complete..the Rest is under construction..

Is soon Halloween, as spells in School I was unfortunately sick.

regards
Geisti

Edit
Form the german Forum..

Box 15 - 499 Troops I am at the 9th try and have 4 plagues caught..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Let‘ s start with the UI

It‘s very self explaining and easy to use. The duration in the horizon line under the graphics is fantastic as like the graphics themselves. The payment buttons on the left and much more important side are OK. I like it very much, to see rank 1 to 3 and my rank with my neighborhoods, instead of that, what @galanoulis posted. Please use the UI with showing rank 1 to 3 and my rank +/-1 rank.

Unfortunately there was one point, that I do not like. Draba and Buffy posted in German Forum, that there are 30 Boxes – but I did not see it. I need 2 days to find it by myself, without any help, and I think, that‘ s much to long. The Reason was, that the reward are not so much important for me, I want not to change it because it‘ s only a beta world and everything was fine, so I do not press this button. I was not curios enough to do it very early.

It will be better, if you make a notice, that this is the button, for example, to change the description from more rewards to more/ other boxes or something similar.

The Missions

The mission screen was very easy to use, too. I do not use the gold buttons in the event, indeed I never test Grepolis with my own money. If you want, that I test the gold functions you have to made enough gold available.
The Missions themselves, yes of course, I like it. I know the units and I can use it. However the best combination of the units, you have to use is not the best combination for a good Grepolis match., so in my gaming worlds, I have not one city with this combination, but I think, it is possible to build them for the event. It is possible, that this is a problem for player, with a very small numbers of cities, you know?

I think a good idea will be, to evaluate the data, how the player resolve the missions and with reference to this adapt them or not. On the other hand, it’s a special event and it is OK if the player have to reflect the results from the trying before, consider it and use new combinations and certainly, sometimes the player has to build new and other combinations, haven't he?

I just try today to finish box 10. The number of requested units are adequate for me.

Last but not least the rewards

May I ask you, if this are the rewards, you will presented in normal live gaming worlds as well? This rewards you presented are quite specially, isn’t it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3858

Let's bring this feedback to the next level, approximately how many box did you had already open when you noticed this excessive amount of units required??
I had 9 boxes, then I had mass attacks to me, but some of my towns were empty

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you so much for the very valuable feedbacks, keep it going guys :)

I'm collecting and forwarding everything ^^

Unfortunately there was one point, that I do not like. Draba and Buffy posted in German Forum, that there are 30 Boxes

No, we certainly did not post something like that, since there are 40 boxes...^^ And reading the wiki might help as well.

Due to lack of time (and lots of work) I have only now commented more detailed in the German feedback thread. I hope I will find enough time tonight or tomorrow to add something to the discussion here as well. Sorry...

No, we certainly did not post something like that, since there are 40 boxes...^^ And reading the wiki might help as well.
Excuse me for the 30 boxes :eek:

The main message was, that this part is not intuitive enough to find the boxes themselves and not the grammar in the wiki or the number of boxes or my memory ;)