Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please, share here any feedback on this event, Grepolympia!

Don’t miss this traditional event and join the competition before the event ends on March 3rd!

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser2458

Having the Grepolympia twice per year???? Really???????????

DeletedUser2458

@Mim le Fay Please, do not kid me. :( It's crappy to launch that event after new worlds wave. :(

It's terrible that it needs game units... I don't want to spend them on an event!

Oh Dear

It is something like we german said
A grim sense of humor

But on the other side, with the new farming system it is much more difficulty to delete redundant units, so there is now a possibilty, to delete them.

Oh Dear
But on the other side, with the new farming system it is much more difficulty to delete redundant units, so there is now a possibilty, to delete them.

If you want to "delete" a unit, you can always use the "attack" option of the game. Alternative ask from someone to attack you and kill them....
Fastest way to get rid of redundant units and of course not have to wait for any event to do so....

By hte way speaking about having same events over and over again, I do not know if this is better (like here in grepolis) or the event system Inno has in Forge Of Empires where there is a different event every couple of weeks...(which on the other hand is a bit too much to have so many events and so soon...

If you want to "delete" a unit, you can always use the "attack" option of the game. Alternative ask from someone to attack you and kill them....
Fastest way to get rid of redundant units and of course not have to wait for any event to do so....
Really :eek:

I want to have the old farming village system back :uhh:

DeletedUser

6 months long, yaaay!

It's my favorite in the actual event rotation :D
*lol*
And I can fly with the ass catch here..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Have ever laughed better here..
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

regards
Geisti

Edit:
Back to the Roots here..
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser4364

Hi! Are you okay?

I'm Brazilian and I apologize right away, but I do not know how to speak English and I'm aware that the Google Translate translation is not the best. lol

I played Grepolis 6 years ago, since 2011 when I clicked on an ad along with a friend to get to know the game, and here I am until then. I played several worlds, I fought a lot, I laughed a lot, I had a lot of fun, I played a lot of events MAINLY THE GREPOLYMPIA.

I like this particular event, but it's already a bit tiring, do you agree? In 2016 we had this event twice, one at the beginning of the year and another at the end of the year and now we are already having one again. We like this event, but once a year is already great! lol

Although I know that this is not the ideal place to divulge a suggestion I made there on the Brazilian server, I would still love it if you had a look there. My Portuguese is well written and I believe that it will not have words that eventually can not be translated.

Basically my suggestion is to bring "oldies" events back to Grepolis on a predetermined date as February 2 (02/02), or also, if you prefer, on the dates these events were held as well. A classic example is the hunting of pumpkins.

I loved to hunt pumpkins on the map and this event unfortunately died in 2013. Please do not get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the current format because it's great, but I still miss those classics. Another example would be the advent calendar of 2012. As I said, these events would be part of a series of events returning to the game being placed on a specific date like February 2 or simply placed on normal dates. Many players end up playing, but with a possible return with the force of nostalgia, the eyes of these players would shine.

I will be leaving the link straight to the suggestion that is in the forum grepolis br. https://br.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/os-eventos-clássicos-e-o-cavalo-de-tróia.20991/

Thank you for reading and attention and have a great day for you and your families!

Best regards,
John (Jvsdc01 in Brazil)

DeletedUser4364

Yeah, i do. Kiss Lightningg não me dá alerta po! kkkkkk

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yeah I rembember the pumpkin event on the map, it was really cool, simple and funny :)

But the code of the event is completely outdated and no longer compatible with the current verions, this means that in order to have that event once again it would require to be coded from scratch :(

I'll pass the feedback anyways :)

DeletedUser

But the code of the event is completely outdated and no longer compatible with the current verions, this means that in order to have that event once again it would require to be coded from scratch :(
Then make it possible..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
..you have creative programmers with you..say only event flood..or are paid for doing nothing..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti
german player