Acknowledged Reservation reminder reports

Server: zz2

When you make a reservation but for personal reasons do not take the town , once you are near the reservation expiration you are supposed to get some reminders and if still not taken the town then get a notification that reservation has expired.

Well you do get the first reminder 24 hours and 37 minutes prior the expiration.

The second reminder about 15 minutes prior expiration
9cc35988cf174bdcb0d6c24115a8aba7.png

and if no action taken do not receive the notification that reservation has expired.

The first step is correct for a 24 hours notification (despite it is 24 hours and 37 minutes!!)

The second step to get a reminder 15 minutes prior expiration makes no sense as it is a very very short period of time (12 hours might made sense)

The missing third step (no information that reservation expired) also makes no sense as you are not informed that the "event" expired. And as far I recall we used to get those reports.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... we'll investigate on it, thanks!

Anyways, I'm not sure if the warning should be 24h before, or it just happens at a random time during the night.

And a while ago received the expiration notification

f908be4f67e24c779ac36e303ca650ed.png

despite the fact that yesterday after reporting issue, and renewing the reservation I cancelled it a while later.
So without having any reservation relation with town , I got above attached pm telling me that notification expired.

DeletedUser4422

to be more specific - this is not happening only here on beta - also on hu30, hu33 and hu35

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I think that the reports are just some reminders sent during the night, and not supposed to be sent X hours before the expiry time.

No, the reminders will happen during the day. Due to my Expierience, there are a few bugs on it, cause the Information of deletion will send a few hours before the deletion happened and so on

DeletedUser4422

I think that the reports are just some reminders sent during the night, and not supposed to be sent X hours before the expiry time.
the problem with this is that they are sometimes sent AFTER the reservation expired

DeletedUser4422

And a while ago received the expiration notification

f908be4f67e24c779ac36e303ca650ed.png

despite the fact that yesterday after reporting issue, and renewing the reservation I cancelled it a while later.
So without having any reservation relation with town , I got above attached pm telling me that notification expired.
This is true - after deletion the system delivers reminders for no longer existing reservations. This also happened when the reservation simply expired and was not deleted so I got a reminder after the expiration. I will try to find the screenshots.

DeletedUser4422

just happened to me that I made a fresh reservation and 11 minutes later got a report that it expired (note that the reservations are set to be valid for 2 days)
c1q3dPMcTsG8v5tyriEzWg.png